iPhone 6? (3 Viewers)

Other than I think you are mental for buying one at all, I'd ask are you largely cloud based now or are you still keeping everything locally on it, because if you are clouding memory is less important, right?

Other than I think you are mental for buying one at all, I'd ask are you largely cloud based now or are you still keeping everything locally on it, because if you are clouding memory is less important, right?

yes and no. i'd say I listen to a 50/50 split of my own library and spotify. I'm be more likely to netflix or plex my video than i am to go through the hassle of handbraking and itunesing it. But i take A LOT of photos and videos, and there are some stupidly large apps i have to keep uninstalling...

and yes, it's all a bit stupid but i've done the sums based on the best deal i can find (three.ie) and depending on iphone model chosen it works out at between €55-€60 a month over 2 years for the phone itself + more calls & texts than I'd ever use + 15GB data ("All you can eat" - I don't think so) a month, which considering how much I depend on my phone isn't actually that bad.
(They'll be charging an optional €5 a month on top of that for 4G from next month on)

I'd like to have a go of both before deciding, but I'd also like to get a new phone at the weekend.

I'd like to have a go of both before deciding, but I'd also like to get a new phone at the weekend.
obviously you'll be getting the Fairphone because it's the only punk smartphone, right?

Ok then. Well i'd get the 128GB iphone 6 if I could.

Unless you're one of those weird people who think phablets are a good idea.

better image/video stabilisation on the 6+.

Remember, that image stabilization (OIS) only kicks in during low light, which will probably account for a minority of your shots. Otherwise the camera stuff is identical to a regular iPhone 6.

I got a 5S last year and I'm thinking I'll hold onto it for another year. I'm not happy that they've abandoned the 4" size completely for new gen devices & I'm hoping they might have a change of heart next year and have a 4" with the latest and greatest features of the iPhone 7. I'm curious to see how the larger 5.5" screen size will pan out. I know there's strong demand from Asian markets but most western tech pundits/apple apologists have opted for the 4.7" as their own personal devices.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back