MONADE (feat Laetita from Stereolab) / CRAYONSMITH @ WHELANS June 30 (1 Viewer)

really enjoyable gig except for the huge amount of people talking really loudly.

laetitia looked hot.

This was class, cheers to everyone that came down. we had alot of fun.
Also just want to say cheers to Crayonsmith who where deadly. some of the new stuff reminded me of early records by The Clean, great stuff.

Great gig. Crayonsmith were better than I'd seen them before and the new stuff sounds even better than the old.

Monade were great too. The singing en Francais made me weak at the knees and though the songs weren't always the best (there were a couple of dodgy slow ones), Letitia has such an amazing and unique voice that you'd never lost interest.

Here's hoping Stereolab visit these shores again soon.

I didn't see that limited edition vinyl thing at the merchandise stall. Actually, didn't see much of anything Monade-related at it, which was a bit of a shame.

Great night overall though.

great gig.new Monade stuff sounds very promising.played a good mix.bassist was very impressive.harmonies were sweet.good little unit.just like a stripped down stereolab.they seemed really into it aswell which helps.

Monade were a class act in Galway. Not many at it, a quiet Sunday evening I guess. But they quietly ruled.
Mirakil Whip brought it. Muchly. There is no better band in the Wesht right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back