I'm gay (3 Viewers)

Beast said:
Is everyone Bi-curious?

That's actually a really good question to ask...
personally, i can't think of a better question ever. about anything. it's a brilliant question. i was to have one of those no-hand jobbies thomas was talking about though!!! what man wouldn't??? sorry sarah... what boy wouldn't?

Napalm said:
I'm still no further along in my search for an answer, I need help, how can I tell?
well going onto a public forum certainly was the first step.
my reccomendation: think long and hard about willies and bums...then see what happens to your friend. if the results are inconclusive..go kiss a man full on the lips.

Napalm said:
But I'm a shit dancer, anybody know any gay dancing class's that I could attend?
I wonder if this is all for the humour and youre 17 and drunk on petrol fumes.

hag said:
personally, i can't think of a better question ever. about anything. it's a brilliant question. i was to have one of those no-hand jobbies thomas was talking about though!!! ?
you've been goin on about them all day.....

avernus said:
yeah having david in your band could be responsible for that. he's a dreamboat..he'd turn anyone.
so dreamboat hey? flattering. are you for turning? or at least half rotation?
or just a very quick hand shandy?

Last edited by a moderator:
Napalm said:
That is all

For now

janey who the hell isn't these days??!??

I'm convinced that the dinosaurs aren't extinct because some stones fell on each of their heads but rather they all decided they were gay and no more was the patter of little dinosaur feet, hence the subsequent extinction.

National Geographic are making a documentary on my theory, to be broadcast next year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back