Humbug/Kid Blunt/xKnifedx - The Music Room March 2nd (1 Viewer)

damien

Since 2000
alright peoples, i know its unlikely anyone from this board will be interested but still.... this Sunday (March 2nd) there's a band coming all the way from Norway for your listening pleasure, they're called HUMBUG and this is what they have to say for themselves:

"Humbug has existed since 1998, and consists of four angry musicians from Stavanger, a city on the south west coast of Norway. Musically, the band has evolved from primitive punkrock to a hybrid of metal and hardcore, always seeking variation, originality and energy. Humbug has
done innumerous liveshows in their region, and has thus gained a reputation for being one of the most energetic and aggressive live experiences in their part of the country. Apart from the desire to perform music when putting on
a liveshow, Humbug aspires to whirl the audience into a chaotic frenzy, speaking words of freedom and rebellion, directing the "war on terror" towards it`s actual source, the United States of America. Where others use weapons, Humbug use their amps, instruments and pens."

Yes anyway their website is located at www.humbugonline.tk where you can listen to their strange but unrelentingly rocking metal-core music and read their socially conscious lyrics in anticipation of the gig.
They're playing in The Music Room, which is above The Firestone Pub on Abbey street, right directly across from the front entrance to the abbey theatre (you can see the spas on their smoke break during the play's interval from the venue and spit down on them if you so desire), along with KID BLUNT - who will be playing their three new songs, different direction supposedly, more complex and drawn out with build ups and tempo changes (Hot Water Music meets Iron Maiden style) alongside the rock (can't wait to hear 'em myself, can't quite believe how much better they are since the first time i saw 'em) - and xKNIFEDx, everyone's favourite ass-slapping hardcore victims, awww yeah, who coincedentally have a split 7inch with Bastard Youth out in the very near future.

Doors open at 8.30pm, the gig starts promptly at 9pm and will be over in time for everyone to get the last bus home from town so they can save money and be up bright and early for work/school the next day (hah!)

also word on the street is that there's a triple birthday celebration of sorts going down on the night, so if yr up for some madourrovih chaos then, well, you wont be the only one.

AND its only €5.

Originally posted by damien
alright peoples, i know its unlikely anyone from this board will be interested but still.... this Sunday (March 2nd) there's a band coming all the way from Norway...
AND its only €5.

Wha?Variety is the spice of life you know!
Heck - i might even go along to it and all...!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back