How many guitars have you? (1 Viewer)

asdadasd

• Total voters
That fact that I'm not very good on acoustics means I don't really see much in them either

But my latest one sure is pretty
artisan.jpg

profile.php

1 acoustic, 2 elextrix and a bass.. I might start looking for a new electric though.. I just realised that everything own is black, i might aswell at least have a guitar that isn't.

Took a lump out of the headstock of the electric a couple of days ago.. a right feckin belt off the ground.

1 Canadian Flamenco acoustic..lovely guitar that my dad bought a couple of weeks before he passed away. A deadly jap Les Paul copy from the late '70's, a weird stick of a guitar, built on a 4x2 with a neck attached, hollow body bass, jazz copy bass.
Can't play any of them. Drummer, like.

its doing great. running it through a 2x12 at the moment but if the right 4x12 was availabale i'd be tempted.

yeah I cut down to a 2x12 myself,and since I'm doing fuck all band wise at the moment even that's going to waste

if i see any deals on a 4x12 i'll let you know!

For the first time ever I had everything together in the one house today so I took a family photo:

4422355807_ea2fb6a646_b.jpg

L-R Fender Jazz, Squier P-Bass Special, Starfire Piece of shite (signed by therapy?)
Gibson SG Standard, Maison Les Paul, Ibanez SG copy

I'm pretty contented now except for the custom bass I have in my head and few upgrades/fixes on the guitars, firstly get the fretboard stuck back to the neck on Les Paul, then get the fake Bigsby fixed and P90s bought for the Ibanez and the neck refretted. Wouldn't mind getting a new precision pick up for the Squier at some stage too but it's all a long way off.

My new beast is a slightly battered 1978 Greco Les Paul which I picked up in Bangkok for about 300 quid. Loving it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back