help.... (1 Viewer)

error type 11 said:
If the capatalist state cannot be reformed then in your mind it must be replaced. How do you see a new governance method working that will deal with the needs of the people of this country (or any other for that matter). This is something I've been wondering for a while, is there a proposed alternative in place that in theory if implemented would improve on the current situation as you see it
Decentralised direct/participatory democracy. Liberal representative parliamentary democracy by it's nature draws a distinction between governed and governing and between the State and Civil Society, direct democracy on the other hand removes these distinctions.

So if you (in general, not refering to Leo) think "the state is shit", how can you hope to remove it through constitutional methods such as voting?

Also, I don't think anyone, even those who partake in it, think the burning of cars/smashing of windows/gluing of bank machines is revolutionary! Though, it was a very funny story. :D

Sorry for replying, these type threads are incredibly boring, I just wanted to make a point, and here was Oly and Conor trying to steer it away with a bit of ma slagging. :)

alan out of my remorse , if you dont like zines about "hippys" living in squats in belgium or whatever it was that you were referring to , then dont fuckin read the magazine.At least these people are trying to do something positive with their life as opposed to sitting around on message boards moaning about people being unemployed ...

what is it that you do anyway ?

alan after reading your posts on this website and also reading your interview in weelers zine , i think it is quite fair to conclude that your actually a moron.

ian bastardcore said:
alan out of my remorse , if you dont like zines about "hippys" living in squats in belgium or whatever it was that you were referring to , then dont fuckin read the magazine.At least these people are trying to do something positive with their life as opposed to sitting around on message boards moaning about people being unemployed ...

alan after reading your posts on this website and also reading your interview in weelers zine , i think it is quite fair to conclude that your actually a moron.

ho ho ho... hi-larious...

this all came from liadain asking me why i dont like RTB. I said why. and no i dont read it anymore.

Im not complaining about the unemployed, i am fucking unemployed myself you thick cunt (as ive already said). People can do what they want, i just dont like reading about it. which is why i dont read the zine. as you suggested.

my comments about "hippies living in squats" were obviously exaggerated. I'm not getting into a fucking bullshit "im less prejudiced than you are" match because i wasnt even serious. every single thing i say is sarcastic. (as, again, i've already said).

im not even trying to defend myself here. anyone who knows me will know i was taking the piss. though i must say im deeply hurt that i wont be invited to take part in the "smash the state" circle jerk in future.

that interview wasnt with me either, you fucking spanner.

by the way treelo, do we know eachother? if we do youll know i dont take these things seriously at all. if we disagree then fair enough, doesnt bother me none.

Alan Remorse said:
by the way treelo, do we know eachother? if we do youll know i dont take these things seriously at all. if we disagree then fair enough, doesnt bother me none.
hey alan, this is rhona. doesn't bother me that we disagree either, i just hadn't noticed before. most people here disagree with me. just sayin like. you comin to the wolfhound tomorrow night? caz afterwards if you're around.

hey rhona, whats on in the wolfhound/caz tomorrow night? gigs or what not, jeez i must really be living under a rock, i hear of nothing these days. you're not going to explosions in the sky tonight in the lobby are ya?

error type 11 said:
Damien Frost and Ten Past Seven in the wolfhound and as far as I know Queen kong and Obscure Noise Control and others? in the Caz
are queen kong playing? at last i get to see them. better be fucking good.

brian, no not going to lobby, djing in fred's tonight. call in if you get out of the lobby before about 11.30, probably going for a pint after that.

NecroSteve said:
Realistically looking like Jesus or just the Church archetype? If it was the latter it'd do wonders for the metal scene.
the latter, and he does.

hey, rhona, its cool. different views are what makes the world interesting. i mean look at that hitler fella.

yep, going to the wolfhound anyways, damien frost are arse but Ten Past seven are my fave cork band. dunno bout the caz tho. thought that was being torn down this month???

Alan Remorse said:
yep, going to the wolfhound anyways, damien frost are arse but Ten Past seven are my fave cork band. dunno bout the caz tho. thought that was being torn down this month???
oooh don't call them a cork band...

looks like the caz has another few months, somehow. planning objections or something.

Just got a text from the Skipster, looks like the caz jobbie aint happening this week now after all.

And yes Ten Past Seven are a bunch of accomplished bog snorkellers from Kerry who beware the bog walruses and happen to play rock in their spare time

Kinda sounds like a bio I read for this Japanese band The Green Machine who were supposed to be 3 fishermen that jammed out massive stoner rock whilst ashore

Anyway .|..| on

Jesus leo I was just reading your profile... you're never 31!?!? Not that there's anything wrong with being 31 I just always thought you were about 26...

Liiadain said:
Jesus leo I was just reading your profile... you're never 31!?!? Not that there's anything wrong with being 31 I just always thought you were about 26...
indeed we were only discussing this the other night. sometime after skippy told me i was looking well for 30.:(

ah, my favourite Munster band then...

hmmm, we might get a chance to play the caz again, that gig we played with scientific bong was a fuckin laugh

Hahaha... sorry...
In fairness though the only way skippy has of expressing affection is through insults.

Liiadain said:

I'm as ould as the fucking hills, and I feel as ould as them too

error type 11 said:
I'm as ould as the fucking hills, and I feel as ould as them too

you've fooled us all with your baby faced charm... now that we know the fountain of youth is on Barracks St theres no stopping us

Alan Remorse said:
you've fooled us all with your baby faced charm... now that we know the fountain of youth is on Barracks St theres no stopping us

Twas all the corpse paint in the early nineties while being grim and black metally and pretenting to be Varg from Burzum that has kept a youthful demeanour on me. Great stuff for the skin I tells ya.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back