Hello (5 Viewers)

anyway, this has all been great fun. it's encouraging as always to see that when a woman objects to dodgy comments it's all a big joke as usual. whereas on a thread about wanking off to dolls of female children aoife will feel obliged to make a long post apologising for the alleged offensiveness of the term 'people of colour', which only ever came into use because people were so terrified of causing offence by saying black, arab, asian. as i said before, nice work everyone.

and i'm a malicious bitch. apparently. and i'm pissed off that it's everyone's favourite joke to be aggressively sexist, while fear of being seen as racist has overshot the mark so much that 'people of colour' (forgive me) are now getting offended by over-enthusiastic political correctness. christ almighty, imagine a day when women are getting pissy because men are irritatingly over-sensitive to their feelings and experience. yeah, i can see that one coming all right.

Wow.... this thread kind of blew up out of nowhere, didn't it?

Anyway, hello to who ever it was who started this thread....welcome to Eirecore!

and i'm a malicious bitch. apparently. and i'm pissed off that it's everyone's favourite joke to be aggressively sexist, while fear of being seen as racist has overshot the mark so much that 'people of colour' (forgive me) are now getting offended by over-enthusiastic political correctness. christ almighty, imagine a day when women are getting pissy because men are irritatingly over-sensitive to their feelings and experience. yeah, i can see that one coming all right.
must spread rep before giving it to the sisterhood again.

Sexism is believing that people think, behave and are otherwise limited in a particular way due to their gender.
Insinuating that you are going to bang a bride on her wedding day to win a bet is definitely bad taste, but does not infer a lack of intellectual ability, or any other ability, on behalf of the woman in question.
Using the terms 'coloured' and 'non coloured' categorises people by their whiteness as though race is a binary concept and that racism is a one way street.
Only non coloureds are racist - right?

For the record, I banged the bride's sister.
No veil, though I'd do it again.

Welcome to eirecore nooly and cleo!

Sexism is believing that people think, behave and are otherwise limited in a particular way due to their gender.
Insinuating that you are going to bang a bride on her wedding day to win a bet is definitely bad taste, but does not infer a lack of intellectual ability, or any other ability, on behalf of the woman in question.
wow. i didn't realise that you don't even understand what the word sexism means.

Probably something along these lines:

bratz.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back