Hayfever (2 Viewers)

aye I seem to have the fever day and night...its giving me the pip

I think it might be tree pollen...I'm guessing because I sneezed by way down to Croker on Sunday [no sneezing at match as there aint no trees] and then back up again to the house. My nose ran like a tap all night and I had snot in my hair in the morning. I blew my head off all day yesterday as the office overlooks a park and the window was open. I went for a walk along Clontarf/ Dollymount last night but I was fine because it was real windy and the sea air. Yet before I went to bed last night my eyes were red raw, gritty, itchy and burning and I had to stick my head under the cold tap to wash them out. I'm not too bad today though.

I think it might be tree pollen...I'm guessing because I sneezed by way down to Croker on Sunday [no sneezing at match as there aint no trees] and then back up again to the house.

I think trees pollinate a bit earlier in the year, it's grassy-flowery bastards in June. Mine gets bad in the evenings after I cycle home but I'm guessing that's because of exposure to lots of grassy-flowery bastards.

It's a total fucking disaster.Plus I'm sawing loads of Mdf (those medium dense fibres imitate pollen)in work so I'm double fucked.Me lamps do be stuck closed with snot every morning.A couple of cold lagers is th only thing that seems to help.Plus it's ruining me enjoyment of the auld cigs cos I can hardly breathe.Yay!

I just had a toasted ham sandwich that I accidentally put waay too much Colmans mustard on and bingo bongo,I can breathe through me snozz for the first time in ages.Plus it was super tasty.I could be onto something.Someone else give it a go and lemme know how you get on.

Gettin it at wierd times and places this year like sitting on the train or watching tv at 11 oclock at night, few beers is great for it alright

Yeah,I reckon 2-3 cold ones deactivates yer allergic bits.I'm serious about the mustard though.I'm hitting falsetto notes like a bad thing and everything.I'm gonna have to just eat it off a spoon to continue my research.I'd rather have atrocious hay fever than become an even fatter bastard from eating too many medicinal ham sarnies.

It's a cruel world. I've been waking up with cracked lips every morning. I'm coughing like a 50 a day smoker. On bad days I feel sickly, have lumps all over my cheeks and shopping bags under my very sore eyes. Seriously. This is all from the hayfever. I'm otherwise the freaky side of healthy (apart from sweets. I like sweets. Especially jelly tots, burger bites and frys chocolate creams. and coffee.).

Things that seem to provide relief: rain, being asleep. That is all.

jelly tots

not that this has anything to do with hayfever but it is of importance - did you know you can buy these in big bags, like big bags of minstrels or fruit pastilles? who are they marketed at like. theyre way too big for kids, who, i assumed, were the only people that eat jelly tots. we have a bag floating around our office, they have lasted for ages (more than one day :)). moving along...

What? Where? Thanks for lettin me know, dayfacedude. I fuckin love em. They're so great I could eat a large bag in one go. Also, I've noticed there's a very high uptake on em in terms of offering them to people, compared to other shareable treats. Unfortunately, they are made by Nestle and so I feel like my conscience is about to start getting the better of me. Yay! I'm off to the poxing health food shop for some sub-standard gelatine-free gum 'treats'!

Annnnyway: Ow my freakin eyes.

Its been pissing on and off for the last 3 hours in Finglas and my eyes are getting worse.I am however thankful for having somewhere I can have a whinge about it,cos Mrs Gazzer is taking some homeopathic(echinacea based)shit and has'nt a bother on 'er.She keeps telling me to try it,but you have to stick 30 drops of it in a glass of water 3 times a day,so that rules it out for moi and it means I also have to pretend I'm grand(badly it must be said).Coupled with the fact that I have no truck with Hippy-opathic stuff I'm fucked.

At least I'm not hooked on Jelly Tots.Thats a raw deal.

I'm riddled with it real bad this year.

Snorting semi warm water 3 times a day or every half decent chance I get at a sink seems to help alot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back