Google Music (& how to get on it) (2 Viewers)

It takes a while to sync all right - Should be a piece of piss to install if you already have your google account tethered to your phone, otherwise you have to install googleservicesframework apk (this is what I had to do)

3 easy ways to install from apk files (called sideloading)

Either email the apk to yourself and open it on your phone (once you select it, it starts to install automatically)
Dropbox. Pop it in a dropbox folder & open it on your phone (does the same as the above)
& thirdly, connect your phone to your computer via usb, drag the apk onto the sdcard, disconnect, then use a file manager like ES File Explorer or something similar, navigate to where you put it, select it and viola

Who needs the marketplace huh

You should have Dropbox & a File Manager installed in anyways so you can be an epic android ninja or something

That's greyed out in the free version.

You're right. I'm not an active Google Music user. I dumped my old archive of mp3s up on it and I don't expect it to increase anymore (streaming is my preference now).

2 alternatives: Upgrade to Pro! It's 79c according to the app store today or 2) Delete the app and re-install, it should pull down the freshest list of mp3s.

You're right. I'm not an active Google Music user. I dumped my old archive of mp3s up on it and I don't expect it to increase anymore (streaming is my preference now).

2 alternatives: Upgrade to Pro! It's 79c according to the app store today or 2) Delete the app and re-install, it should pull down the freshest list of mp3s.

I actually figured out how to do it last night. Should have posted.
I think it was on the Settings page, you just drag the whole menu down.

Once I migrate from the iPod to something with a dedicated wifi connection, I might switch to a streaming service.

is anyone having trouble syncing their phone to google music lately? It'll only find files that are on the phone, nothing that i've uploaded. I've just updated to the new version but the last one was doing the same thing

oh right, i had sync turned off, never mind

I don't seem to be able to find a Google Play app for Blackberry

I'm assuming that there isn't one.

This is meant as a question.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back