Google Music (& how to get on it) (1 Viewer)

I signed up to these but have about 30-40 gig of stuff ready to upload. Those are mp3's that I like to call the graveyard since I no longer really use mp3 anymore (unless it's something weird). Spotify has sold me in its streaming instant gratification ways.

Sometimes a page will load with this tunnelbear thing and sometimes it wont. The music manager installer is having a terrible time trying to connect to the internet - is this all normal?

you should only need the VPN client to get onto the site once (to download the music manager). after that you don't need it.

riddle me this, i cant check it out cos my real computer is 'broken', so i'm using dopey camino browser. anyways, is there an upper limit to music you can put in the cloud, and if so, how many gb's??

also, with 30 years of copper supplies left on earth, (not counting recycling, but africa isnt wired yet) googles hard drive cloud buildings will eventually become viable targets in times of war as the price of semi rare metals rises.

this particular internet is a google hard drive building in oregon which depends on copper. is there an upper limit to the storage per account??

i'd be the same, i like the idea of the backup but i'd also like to be able to throw my computer in the swilly and load everything onto a new one the next day.

I want to be able to download them again if I wish. I don't have a fancy phone. The google chrome yoke you linked adds a download button for the song your listening to, im sure something will turn up that does it for albums

You can't. The download button is for songs you purchased off them only. Same as the site.

EDIT: http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/105972 hmmmm perhaps you can, unofficially

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back