Google Music (& how to get on it) (2 Viewers)

Just got round to installing this now. Seems pretty cool, cheers.

::clef::

It only uploaded 149 files before the Google Music servers copped on that I was using a proxy. Seem to have used up my 500mb tunnelbear allowance too...seems high...

Anyone else have trouble getting their stuff onto GM servers? I can still access my GM account and play what I've uploaded, do I have to keep using Tunnelbear?

Maybe it's a problem their end so, servers might be unavailable or something. It's been stuck on song 149 for hours.

music.google.com just works in the browser for me

for the spotify app set up a UK itunes account (london w12 8qt) and install it.

Managed to get Google music working on my tablet - pure awesomeness - even the wife was impressed - I love modrin technoligee

Yeah, but its nice to have a native app running. Tider, a nice gui & more control/options.

Yeah, but its nice to have a native app running. Tider, a nice gui & more control/options.

Cheers, must try that on the iPad.

Don't know if I've mentioned it, but my laptop died. The bright spot is that I'd just uploaded all my music to Google Music so I can download it again to my next machine.
Chuffed with that. Some stuff was irreplaceable.

Managed to get Google music working on my tablet - pure awesomeness - even the wife was impressed - I love modrin technoligee

How did you accomplish this? I want it on my android phone, i have the google music apk file but i don't know what to do with it. do i have to use that android sdk thing or is there a quick and easy way to install it on to me phone, does anyone know? It works in the browser but its a bit fiddly and awkward

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back