Going "off piste" with prescription medicines.. (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 91
  • Views 12K
  • Watchers 6
Its doing your command of the English language no harm anyway.

That was a great read

Its doing your command of the English language no harm anyway.

That was a great read

Do you think so? I could take out the bits about drugs being good and send it in to the Daily Mail as a shocking expose of the evil that is threatening Irish teens and make a few bob, perhaps...

Though I'd be worried the Gards/James Reilly might see it.

I read it last night but didnt comment right away cos I knew you were bombed like Afghanistan

Quality article.

@pete; how about giving Hunter S Cinnamon his own gonzo drugs column?

I read it last night but didnt comment right away cos I knew you were bombed like Afghanistan

Quality article.

@pete; how about giving Hunter S Cinnamon his own gonzo drugs column?

Haha! I like the sound of that.

In fairness, I'm unemployed and I can't even afford to travel to Tipperary to film @Jill Hives slaughtering lambs and peddling her alcoholic wares to innocent locals so maybe I could make a few bob writing...the last time someone complimented my writing was when I was 14 so I never figured I was any good.

Diclazepam and some more

According to the internet, Diclazepam was a drug originally synthesized by the pharmaceutical giant Roche back in the 60s or 70s. I won't bother to check which decade it was because then you, the reader, will know I'm absolutely a benzo-head and that I actually care about such details. Frankly, I don't give a shit.

Anyway, fast forward to 2011 or so and with patent expiration and eager, amateur chemists around, the drug has been made widely available, and, importantly, is very cheap.

Diclazepam is, I suppose, a relation to yer classic good 'ol diazepam. For me, not much sedation is felt at a medium dose and just a very nice, general air of calmness ensues. This is not to be confused with that feeling of not caring at all. The effects increase over a couple of hours and then a baseline hits. Luckily, it's a really nice one. A good solid calm. I love this drug.

As regards its anxiolytic properties....well, whilst on Diclazepam, I received a phone-call offering me a job interview and felt as excited and nervous as I ever would in such a situation. If I was on 2mg Etizolam I think I'd have found it hard to care too much. I may even have told the HR guy that I really didn't want his shitty 22k job and I only applied because I was applying for everything under the goddamn sun..

Thankfully I didn't.

Diclaz is a happy medium, I think.

No shit though, benzos blunt your senses. Most of the time I could not give too much of a fuck about anything. “Grandmother's in the A&E”,......”Oh?.......is she ok?.....what's for lunch?”. And then you release you didn't care and it hurts. It's a horrible thing. It's hard to know how to solve it. Being a man you assume you're this way FOREVER. Though you hope you're probably not.

Anyway, Diclazepam, is, as I mentioned, less sedating than Etiz and I love this. I went out running for 5 miles the night I chomped on 4mg of the stuff in the morning and performed far better than I would have done having taken Etizolam. This was probably the most surprising aspect of the drug and the most welcome.

There is no real recreational use to this drug, and that's probably a good/boring thing. Highly recommended for those who suffer from anxiety.

More on Etizolam:

I took 2mg of Etizolam in the morning and then went down to get a train to Dublin, almost an hour's ride.

I was going to get my dole.

I took a bottle of flavoured water which was 300ml water and 200ml vodka. I have no idea why I wanted to do this. Just to get a buzz, I guess. It was what I used in my last job. Did it have good memories......well, sometimes.

I had a swig or two on the train but just enjoyed the ride and having a new MP3 player. The Band, M83, Wilco, Microdisney, SFA and a heap of other stuff. Everything sounded great. I got off at my stop, went down the road and picked up my cash. Although I've been going there for 4 months, the two girls who work the counters aren't anymore friendly today than they were the first day I went in. No matter.

I was to meet my usual drug dealer to procure 100 10mg valium. He suggested I go somewhere near O'Connell Street. The vodka had well hit but I was still fine. I rang my man. He said he'd be 20 minutes. I went in to Murray's Bar and was treated like the usual day-time drinkers: keep away from the lunch areas and stick to the bar or you're out. I drank my stout and left. Luckily, my contact was along a minute later. He gave me my package while I gave him a bag of 10 Etizolam which I wanted him to try out of friendship. There were some nosy people on Parnell Street, but we laughed about it. We shook hands and went our separate ways.

Something awful kicked in for me. It's a hazard. I know I stopped into the old Mssr Maguires. I also remember having a conversation with a Roma accordian player. I am quite sure that she was brilliant, as most of them are, and that I was maybe trying to start a three-piece band with her. I have a photo of her on my phone but she is covering her face.

The next thing I remember is my father ringing me. Stupidly, I picked up.

I'm too embarrassed about the next part of the story to tell it. For my parent's sake.

Be careful mixing benzos and booze.

I love you

Lets be friends

This is fucking FANTASTIC shit

Thats the best thing I've read in years.Literally years

Thats the best thing I've read in years.Literally years

My latest review.

Pyrazolam

Although the much bandied-about term "Big Pharma" might conjure up Jim Corr-style conspiracy visions, I am convinced that anyone who has the need to engage in pharmaceuticals on a regular basis in order to stay alive or stay "sane" would agree that there is a malevolent aspect to the likes of Pfizer and Bayer and whoever else is out there which, quite frankly, is pretty much unremarked upon and is quite frankly a little bit scary.

Let's take Xanax. I don't mean let's all actually take it. I finished my supply days ago and need to wait about a week before I can go into a pharmacy and expect them to refill it with it being as close to the 30 day recommendation as possible.

I am convinced that Big Pharma want everyone who needs something on Xanax due to it's addictive nature. Makes sense. They're drug dealers. I'd be disappointed if it wasn't the case. So, I recall the jonesing, the counting down the days until I could get my prescription again and I curse those days.

Waiting for a prescription at a pharmacy is a grubby business in the most cleanly and sterile of environments. The girl at the counter always gives something away when she sees that you're getting Xanax. "Jesus....this weirdo is on Xanax...I wonder what messed up shit he got up to?"

"It'll be about 5 minutes".

You think: the stuff is there! In blister-packs. On shelves. Just put three packs of 10 together and throw them in a bag and let me get the fuck out of here. I feel like Nicholas Cage in that scene in Bad Lieutenant every time.

And it's never any faster.

So, there's the aimless gazing at the pharmacy wares.

No matter how many times I see the price of johnnies, I'm always amazed.

There's those Lucozade glucose tablets. ".....I used them in my last marathon....God I used to be fit. I wish I were fit again. I might need to buy those johnnies. Fuck it."

Depressing thoughts while waiting for your anti-anxiety medication. It's a bad vibe.

But you'll keep coming back, because the pay-off's worth it.

I used to regularly be drunk in the chemist. Smelling of beer or with a tongue stained with cheap red wine. There's an awful lot of expensive shit you don't want to knock over whilst trying to amble in a relaxed manner, shit-faced in a chemist. If you've any sense you'll find a seat and stay on it until they call your name.

Anyway, the Xanax would take care of the drunkenness once I got it. 4 down and to the bed and everything would start to be better.

My issue with Xanax is that in any kind of a heavy dose, it tries, like a bastard, to put you to sleep when you really can't be going to sleep. It's like having Paul McKenna and Darren Brown counting sheep for you in your ears while you sit at your work desk/ride the train/walk round town trying to keep your eyes open. This results, for me, in a severe anxiety about trying to stay awake. Fucked up, I know. But I suppose the label does say it'll make you drowsy.

I was at a job interview last week. I took 1mg in the morning. By 4pm I was walking up by the canal to a friend's house having a panic attack as one part of my brain was doing its best to switch itself off while the other part worried like hell and kept asking me what the fuck am I going to do about staying awake. Not nice.

Enter Pyrazolam.

Pyrazolam was originally synthesised by Hoffman-La Roche in the 70s. This makes it sound like a little known but influential Prog-rock album conceived in the shadow of the French Alps by a bunch of European hairies around 1973.

But it's even better than that.

It has all the anxiety-killing effects of Xanax/Alprazolam yet has none of the sedative effects. You can chill the fuck out and still do your thing. In fact, you'll be so calm, you'll be able to do your thing even better than you'd usually be able to do your thing.

This drug should be prescribed to anyone with anxiety. Xanax should be binned.

Pyrazolam is clean and tidy and effective and does its job with a minimum of fuss. It's Thomas Muller compared to Xanax's Luis Suarez, and its myriad of problems.

There is no hangover. There is little withdrawal, if any. You will not turn into Stevie Nicks doing 8mg of it per day stuck up in some mansion somewhere getting fat. You'll be right where you want to be. And happy with it.

I can't recommend it highly enough.

AHAHAH!

Aw God I needed that laugh this morning.Thanks.

Brilliant.Seriously.

You should do a zine

AHAHAH!

Aw God I needed that laugh this morning.Thanks.

Brilliant.Seriously.

You should do a zine

Unfortunately, Gaz, I think the readership would solely consist of yourself!

Anyway, I've exhausted the RC benzo scene. Time to move on to stims and psychedelics...

Unfortunately, Gaz, I think the readership would solely consist of yourself!

Anyway, I've exhausted the RC benzo scene. Time to move on to stims and psychedelics...
Fuck it then..I'll make it.This is great shit.

And I think I have a name for it

You just keep writing man.

I look forward to where you take us next!

Let the benzo tales just be the jump off point.....

I'll make 15 copies.

We'll easily find 15 dudes wanna read this shit

I'm making this into a project!Get writing

Cinnamonboys Guide To Life Under The Radar

or something..I'll let it stew

I did one before called "What The Minds Eye Beholds"

Need a catchy title like that

I think I made 20 copies..sold out in no time

Must dig it out actually...it was fairly insane..was mostly collages and paragraphs of stream of consciousness type shit

I'm with Go, this is good reading. And I want a copy of that zine when it's ready.
Its happening.

I've been busy all morning organising it.Its gonna be epic

I have another contribitor too now.

Y'know what would be great..if someone who had an angle on the meow meow times did a page or two..few gags..something about wobbly heads

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back