Going "off piste" with prescription medicines.. (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 91
  • Views 12K
  • Watchers 6
What you really need is the shit that dentists prescribe. That is some hefty stuff. I had a few a while ago because a tooth I was having pulled was infected. Best week of my drug addled life. Wish I'd saved a few though.

I've been on to my lady to get a perscription for that for ages but she "respects her doctor" or some drivel. Fuck sake any ladies want to hook up the cattle ?

Yer wan doesn't need a prescription for feminax. Just needs to explain to the chemist that she really, really needs it.

Do most drug dealers stock valium/xanax? I've not purchased anything from a narcotics peddler in about 6 years. And there's no way I'm handing over 55 quid to my doctor.

No oyu need a ma or a gran for those kinda drugs or a doctor. Be careful though just because they're prescribed doesn't make them not highly addictive.

No oyu need a ma or a gran for those kinda drugs or a doctor. Be careful though just because they're prescribed doesn't make them not highly addictive.

Oh indeed. I don't actually like Xanax though, except for making stressful situations into happy dreams or dealing with a wretched hangover. I'm giving up drinking though so I need something new. Weed used to make me more anxiety ridden, which was annoying, so I don't think that's a goer.

Anyway, last week, in the aftermath of a serious drinking binge I took two Zimovane which were in the medicine cabinet. They're sleeping tablets but I think I was too fucked up to fall asleep nicely. Mad shit anyway. I'd be sitting there and suddenly it was an hour later. Fell into some kind of bizarre awake-sleep around 7am for a couple of hours and had a fucked up head for the next three days. I don't recommend it, though there's plenty on Erowid about it. Zopiclone or something it's called in the US.

I never thought someone would be coming on Thumped telling me to be careful like a concerned grown up because I took two sleeping tablets! Anyway, it was fucking horrible, there's no way I'm taking that shit again. My granny takes one every night, which actually shocks me a little.

Poor fucker in that story, by the way. Maybe I'll give the weed another go. I'd never take Xanax recreationally, you don't feel much up to 1mg and anything over you're liable to do a Rip Van Winkle and fall asleep somewhere or just plain fall over. Like being hammered without the fun stuff.

I've found that weed when you don't drink is generally a lot less conducive to anxiety than when you do drink. Your mileage may vary. Also Try hunting down different types of weed, some is a really nice high while other stuff is anxiety central.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back