Going "off piste" with prescription medicines.. (3 Viewers)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 91
  • Views 12K
  • Watchers 6
Wait a second Moose are you saying that it's now possible to get specific types of weed from dealers ? Things have changed from when all you could get was a diesel saoked lump of plastic infused headache.

I'd consider smoking again if I could sample shit loads of weed, find the best one for me and then go back to soapbar for old times sake.

Here, I had to go to A&E the other day, and I gave the woman my medical card but it turns out it was out of date for a month. I told her I'd have to take the €100 bill, and for her to send it out to me.

Now, I've just arrived back and Donegal last night, and it turns out my medical card has been here since last Monday. The day before I went to A&E.

Do I have a case for not having to pay the €100?

I never thought someone would be coming on Thumped telling me to be careful like a concerned grown up because I took two sleeping tablets!

Sorry dude,just seen people get fucked up on pharm's,not nice.

Here, I had to go to A&E the other day, and I gave the woman my medical card but it turns out it was out of date for a month. I told her I'd have to take the €100 bill, and for her to send it out to me.

Now, I've just arrived back and Donegal last night, and it turns out my medical card has been here since last Monday. The day before I went to A&E.

Why did you give a real address?

Here, we're talking about getting loaded in the physiological sense, not the financial sense here.

Sorry dude,just seen people get fucked up on pharm's,not nice.

?

I know, just kidding, I actually appreciate the concern. The figures for addiction to painkillers etc in Ireland are frightening and Xanax withdrawal doesn't sound like much of a laugh.
To be honest, the best buzz I've gotten in the last few months has been the latter stages of when I gave up booze for a couple of months. Corny, but true. I went back to it though, the fool that I am.

I see a young lad in Dun Laoghaire died there from mixing Soma with Kratom tea and some other stuff.

Anyone know a website that'll deliver Soma to Ireland?!ninjaaaa

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/ireland/2011/0609/1224298641316.html

A CORONER has warned of the dangers of using the herbal tea known as Kratom with other substances following the death of a 21 year old who purchased herbal products on the internet.
Cormac O’Sullivan. of Park Lane, Dún Laoghaire, Co Dublin, was found snoring loudly at home on the couch at 1.30am on May 10th, 2009, by his brother.
He was taken by ambulance to St Vincent’s hospital where he was pronounced dead. Drugs and plant-like material were found at the scene and gardaí found a large number of envelopes from all over the world for various herbal suppliers.
Coroner Dr Brian Farrell recorded a cause of death of cardio-respiratory failure due to the combined toxic effects of a combination of carisoprodol, which is used for the relief of muscular and skeletal pain, sedative drugs and mitragynine, which is an ingredient of Kratom tea.
Mitragynine has opioid properties and can have stimulant or sedative effects, depending on the quantity taken.
Kratom tea is used for relaxation purposes, the inquest heard. But the coroner said caution must be exercised when adding other substances or medications to it.
“It ought not to be used in combination with other medications. People need to be aware of the potential results of using Kratom tea, especially with other medications,” said the coroner. “Cormac’s tragic death emphasises the need for prudence when using herbal substances. Buying them on the internet doesn’t guarantee their quality or content.”
The inquest heard the deceased had engaged in considerable research on the substances and the coroner agreed with his mother that it was a calculated risk. “Unfortunately that combination was capable of causing cardio-respiratory failure. It was a risky venture,” the coroner said.
The deceased’s brother said he would blend Kratom, and possibly opium, into a tea. “He was quite confident in what he was doing . . . he had also researched what to do if he had an adverse reaction to teas and drugs.”

It's pretty good stuff, I must say. My doctor once said he'd prefer to see me use Benzos than be drinking. That's medical advice right there. I happily handed him the 55 europes.

It's pretty good stuff, I must say. My doctor once said he'd prefer to see me use Benzos than be drinking. That's medical advice right there. I happily handed him the 55 europes.
My doctor once told me that the amount `i smoke was next to harmless. I don't believe that either. Anyway in my experience why you drink is more important than how much or even often you drink.

Side effects of etizolam are said to be mild or moderate, depending on the therapeutic dose given for specific conditions; the most common effect of etizolam is sleepiness during daytime hours. Dosage tends to be carefully monitored because of the risk of fatal overdose. This drug is typically reserved for short-term use, due to its chemical similarity to the benzodiazepines. The long-term effects of benzodiazepine medications can include disturbing nighttime dreams, memory loss, hostile behavior, and physical addiction. People who abruptly stop taking benzodiazepines tend to experience severe withdrawal symptoms, sometimes requiring hospitalization.

Got a bit of that alright, but nothing major. More a confidence thing.

Researching Diclazepam and Pyrazolam now as Etizolam is just too nice and the hangover for me is harsh.

Research chemicals are great!
Where did you order from?

My ode to Etizolam (before I do something silly):

When Thomas de Quincy wrote that “peace of mind could be sent down by the mail” in his 1821 autobiographical novel, Confessions of an English Opium Eater, I imagine it is unlikely that he could have imagined the revolutionary way in which drugs are available and distributed in 2014.

While de Quincy's drug of choice was the opium tincture Laudanum (familiar to Deadwood fans as Alma Garrett's fix), today's drug user has a choice of substances, with a variety of effects, both legal and illegal in nature, even with the so-called, woefully ineffective “War on Drugs” being some 40 years old.

The postal service, that bastion of governmental pride everywhere, I would guess quite confidently, is the biggest distributor of illegal drugs in the country. Which country? Whichever country you happen to live in.

My current drug of choice is Etizolam. It is, to all extents and purposes, a benzodiazedpine, but with some chemical differences, which I'm not too bothered learning about, which makes it, so they say, a thienodiazepine. I can order 100 blister-packed tablets of the drug for around €60 and have them delivered through my mailbox in a couple of days. If I want pellets pressed by an amateur they are far cheaper.

What turned me on to Etizolam?

Well.

I was first prescribed Xanax just over three years ago. I went to my doctor telling him that I had suffered panic attacks for a number of years and that I was self-medicating with alcohol. I believed these had been brought on by stimulant and psychedelics abuse. In hindsight it was probably just the alcohol.

Anyway, the Xanax had the required effect.

Until I started drinking again.

Unfortunately, and quite understandably, my 30 x 0.25 Xanax per month script was woefully ineffiencient to deal with my alcohol consumption and to keep my nerves on an even keel. Ever resourceful, I searched online as hard as I could until I found a site which, to my delight, appeared to be full of benzo dealers in Dublin ready to sort me out.

My first contact involved the stereotypical drug deal: meeting a dodgy bloke in a park, the quick exchange of cash for plastic wrap of pills.

But the stuff he sold me, whatever it was, was nothing like my beloved Xanax. In hindsight it may have been Phenazepam, a dreadful Soviet benzo which is liable to mess a user up for a number of days. That I was sent home from work (crashing my bicycle on the way home, for good measure) while under the influence of whatever it was that I bought would seem to indicate that it may just have been that. (I still have a scar on my knee from scraping it off the tarmac, though I didn't feel much pain at the time.)

My next contact worked out better. So good, in fact, that I met him just last week to do a deal (it's always a good idea to stay friends with your drug dealers if you're planning on being a long-term drug user). This is with having first initiated contact around a year ago, which seems to be a long time for these sort of relationships.

This guy could send me 10mg Diazepam and 1mg Alprazolan through the post. Labelled, ingeniously, I thought, like an Ebay purchase and encased in a DVD case.

It was a dream come true, though the quality never seemed good enough to stop me from needing to consume alcohol, to the detriment of myself and my family and girlfriend. However, I went with this for a few months. It was expensive but worth it and I abused the hell out of it.

One day, however, on the website where I had discovered my dealer, I saw a post where someone was asking where was “the best place was to buy Etizolam”. I had never heard of Etizolam, but was intrigued. Within about 15 minutes of Googling it, I had 50 Etizolam on order.

I knew about legal highs, the horrible drugs that had been sold out of hatches on Capel Street at 2am, but as far as I was concerned, the only legal highs worth a damn were outlawed since the then Irish Minister for Health, Mary Harney, banned the sale of magic mushrooms. I had heard of Meow-Meow and Benzo Fury, listened to the frothing day-time radio debates regarding their malevolence with amusement but I had no interest in trying them, as they sounded nasty and synthetic and a sure way to drug-hell. I suppose I had an idea that I would only ever do “organic” and “pure” drugs. You can roll your eyes to that notion yourself.

Anyway, I read that Etizolam is available on prescription in Japan and India. I first ordered one of the Indian brands. When it arrived, I was alarmed that the package rattled like a baby's toy. But, no matter, it had gotten through customs from the UK to me. And, most importantly, it was everything I hoped for and more.

Etizolam is how I imagine a benzo product would be if a chemist asked a Xanax user what they would advise to improve it. There is little sedation. The user feels euphoric and bullet-proof, and there is no outward signs that the user is on drugs. It is the perfect drug for daily use. Generally, nothing is a problem. Yet, if something does become a problem, the Etizolam supplies the user with a level of aggression and self-confidence which is quite surprising. If the user is non-aggressive by nature, this is quite a positive side-effect.

You're not just assertive, you run the goddamn town.

After some time I gave up alcohol and just used Etizolam every day. It was healthier than drinking, right?

I did some research. I found an online community dedicated to research chemicals. It was a well-run forum with plenty of good advice and information on how to not get oneself hopelessly addicted or messed up by these drugs.

That was admirable.

Despite this, however, there were still a multitude of posts which told of forum members ingesting up to 24mg of Etizolam in one go. What they got up to, I don't think they are qualifed to tell, but most spoke of days of amnesia and crazy behaviour. Scary, but not enough to put me off.

For me, my maximum dose is 2mg. And it comes on beautifully. You can feel it doing that similar thing to ecstacy where suddenly your jaw feels extraordinary, everything is superb, and your whole body feels just fine and dandy. When you level out, it is a quiet bliss.

I read about the other benzo-like drugs available. I now have 100 Pyrazolam stashed away. 100 Diclazepam, for when I want to taper off Etizolam. 100 10mg Diazepam for the same thing or just to sleep. All received by post.

I'm deep in cheap, legal and effective drugs which make the world seem a better place and I have no intention of giving them up anytime soon.

While I'm sure there will be consequences down the line, while on 2mg of Etizest brand Etizolam, well, I really don't give a fuck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back