Game of Thrones Season 4 - EXPECT SPOILERS (7 Viewers)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 653
  • Views 42K
  • Watchers 8
bustedtees.67f10ae0-952e-403c-8395-0019ab28a60d.jpg

thought that episode was a bit dull

can't think of much to discuss about it

lysa arryn - gross, almost felt sorry for baelish
daenerys - still not on a boat
brienne and podrick - next great buddy pair?
the hound - getting to be annoying
sansa - her momma so fat, they had to put guards on the cakes
cersei - losing her bite?
hodor - hodor

I was hoping Brienne of Tarth would end up in a scrap. instead she's been doomed to develop pods character instead.

crasterville was the prime source of fresh babies for the white guys, bit of a baby drought to be expected up there.

mostly agree with nooly.

Cersie spending ages on the judges doesn't bode well for tyrion.

Wonder is anyone plotting to spring him.

Iron bank.

The next 4 seasons of Daenerys spelt out in that episode. We're never gonna get to see the dragons in a big fight :(

The next 4 seasons of Daenerys spelt out in that episode. We're never gonna get to see the dragons in a big fight :(

The cities she liberated that have been retaken, why doesn't she just send her dragons back to retake them?

Thought he Cersei stuff ws good this week, when she was being honest about how awful Joffrey was.

Tempting fate here (and i haven't read the books) but for a show that can 'kill anyone at any time' I can't see Daenerys, Bran or Arya dying anytime soon. Once you're a major story out at the fringes you seem to be grand.

She was running around meeting everyone, everywhere. the exact opposite of what I said.

Jon Snow was safe until he returned to the wall, now he's likely to croak it.

anyway i'm sure all three of them will drop dead next week but it was just an observation on how it seems to be working.

Last edited:
The cities she liberated that have been retaken, why doesn't she just send her dragons back to retake them?

Thought he Cersei stuff ws good this week, when she was being honest about how awful Joffrey was.
The dragons, although growing, are still babies and she has little to no control over them.

But how honest do you think Cersei was being? Is she not just sucking up to everyone to get her brother exterminated?

But how honest do you think Cersei was being? Is she not just sucking up to everyone to get her brother exterminated?

There didn't seem to be much need for her to be buttering Margaery (again with the redundant vowels, FFS) up to get Tyrion killed, though she seemed surprisingly anxious to get her second son matched to her.

Actually, she doesn't really seem that interested in finding out who killed Joffrey, she's just saying she decided that Tyrion did it with not a whole lot of evidence. Maybe she really does suspect the Tyrells.

I really enjoyed Hodor half ripping Locke's head off. Thought the epileptic brother at least was going to cop it in that whole ruckus. Knife man sounded a bit like Frank Sidebottom, the original - wanted to hear him shout "Bobbins!" during the knife fight.

I enjoyed Prince Oberyn's "me busy? oh no. just writing a poem"
He's great, building up to some excellent sword fighting.

I enjoyed the freakish aunt Liza, what a terror - Sansa just keeps getting punished for being such a precocious bitch in the first series! And that was a fucking huge reveal that little finger had her poison John of Arryn! He planned the whole fucking war!

Cersei's being nice to Margaery in order to get Tywin onside, surely, though it was odd she didn't find out the Lannisters are broke until after that chat.

Final thoughts: next 5 episodes will be great. Wonder if Bran will meet a white walker, and what he'll do about it. I guess he'll probably end up killing them off when he teams up with the tree.

Overall prediction: John Snow and Dany will be last ones standing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back