Fender Deluxe '85 (1 Viewer)

simi

Up for sale is my Fender Deluxe '85. €185 or best offer.
Late 80's model, famously loud, with the red knobs, and the same type used by Radiohead's Jonny Greenwood, apparently. Serviced less than 6 months ago, all pots and contacts cleaned, or replaced where necessary.
It's a solid state amp, 2 channels (clean and boost) with the original footswitch, 12" Fender Blue Label speaker, preamp out, power amp in. This amp's main characteristic is pure VOLUME - it is as LOUD as HELL. Although I've been using it mostly for clean crisp sounds, the boost channel gives a rich overdrive, and I think this unit may suit metal or rock players. Overall, in good working order, but has been gigged, and may need attention;
The reverb unit is out of action, I haven't bothered to have it repaired as I use outboard effects, and it doesn't affect the amp's performance at all. I'm confident this will be easy and cheap to fix, if you want to.
There are scuff marks and scratches, as a result of normal usage, and although it's a handy size for carrying (H52cm W44cm D23) it's built to take this kind of wear and tear. No structural issues at all.
This is a great example of a solid-state Fender, quite hard to come by these days, and as I said, incredibly loud. I'm parting with it to fund the purchase of a tube amp, so am not interested in any trades.
Reviews on Harmony Central are pretty much all great, can't post a link but you can search it.
If you need to see more pix, or want more info, PM me. Can deliver in Dublin area, make an offer!

i've the same one.fucking ninja amp.fuck marshalls.

I'll give €150.Then I'll be in stereo.

Avernus - it's 32lbs (I think thats about 14 kilos!) - basically, you could carry it with one hand, but not too far!

Gazzer - whereabouts are you? pm sent

Cheers!

** ATTENTION ALL**
This amp is no longer for sale - sorry for any inconvenience.

I shouldea got back in touch.Sorry.Fucking credit crunch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back