Feminist Walking Tour - March 8th (2 Viewers)

Haha still alive McClean?
I'm not trying to offend anyone, all I'm saying is that I see the same sort of behaviour in friends of mine all the time, it seems to be quite common occurance. But then I wouldn't consider any of my last few posts to have anything offensive in them anyway.

What?!? Explain that in case I've mis-interpreted.
it means you're only a woman if you realise you're female, just like you're only black if you realise the colour of your skin...basically if you feel discriminated against it's your own fault for being aware that you're part of a cultural minority.

Quote:
I don't buy the whole gender issues arguments as I think gender only applies to you if you let it be applied to you.Quote

:rolleyes:
so when i got turned down for a job last year because i was male

my response should have been what? "im only male if i let myself be male
so ill tell you what i'll only be male on the days im not working how's that suit ya""no problem mrs byrne you can start monday"
that's true, i've come across a lot of jobs in the last few years where the employer specifically said women are preferred (because they have an equal opp quota to fill) and also that disabled people will be given preference which is total bollocks. and apart from anything is fucking insulting to women and disabled people - as if we need a fucking hand up! someone can do the job or they can't. we're not looking for preference, we're looking for equality. fuck's sake, it's not that complicated.

it means you're only a woman if you realise you're female, just like you're only black if you realise the colour of your skin...basically if you feel discriminated against it's your own fault for being aware that you're part of a cultural minority.

This is a fact. During the Jim Crow years in the US blacks invented discrimination as a means of staying at home to smoke white womens panties and play the "blues" which were originally called the "lazies" until blacks started pretending that they didnt have the right to work or vote or whatever it was they were pretending about back in the 1990s. That went fine until women started ripping off their methods back in the early 2000s and finally honest, decent white men started to get suspicious and ask questions. Finally in 2008 Eircore shattered the conspiracy and we white men finally had our year zero. When I grow up I want to be a pregnant blues singer with a massive mickey and huge tits and now finally I can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back