Embarrassingly Addictive Pop Songs (6 Viewers)

I've never been embarrassed by my love for them either, although it's embarrassing to my own inflated sense of self-worth that I so much enjoy pointless pop crap with no meaning, when otherwise music is very much a sacred and infinitely meaningful thing to me. It's like a devout Christian starting to worship a box of cornflakes the same way they do jesus.

Haha!! I hear that buddy!

You should stall over some time and we can appreciate my double gatefold Justin Timberlake vinyl. It rocks, and he is such a hottie!

funnily enough i saw that in ed's house before too and everyone was shocked that i hadnt heard it already.i hate it though

after two people have mentioned it, it has come to my attention that i have to turn the tv off when my friends come over, i am sorry :p:p

i have a huge love for eighties rock ballads, a couple of years ago i started to try find em all on 45..classics such as

RICHARD MARX - right here waiting, or it's too late to say goodbye
OWEN PAUL - Favourite Waste Of Time
Mr. MISTER - to be with you
WHITESNAKE - is this love?
THEN JERICO - big area, sugarbox, what does it take....

all fuckin amazing.|..|.|..|.|..|

Richard Marx - Hazard
A guy sings about how he didn't kill his girlfriend, didn't hide the body and knows absolutely nothing about her disappearance.
Moving AND catchy.
They don't make tunes like that anymore.

i suppose my love of the blink 182 album dude ranch would be worth mentioning in this thread.also someone mentioned that sean kingston song, i heard it in a taxi last week and was loving it.when i first heard that outkast song hey ya i nearly shat meself too..|..|

If you thought that a guy could never sing a catchy song about how he didn't kill his girlfriend you've never heard Richard Marx - Hazard.

'yup, that boy's not right' :p

the sad thing is a remember a scary amount of music lyrics, cant hold fuck all else in my brain but seemingly weed doesn't attack the bit that remembers shitty rock ballads, that and east17 man i think i remember every word of that shit:eek:

after two people have mentioned it, it has come to my attention that i have to turn the tv off when my friends come over, i am sorry :p:p

i have a huge love for eighties rock ballads, a couple of years ago i started to try find em all on 45..classics such as

RICHARD MARX - right here waiting, or it's too late to say goodbye
OWEN PAUL - Favourite Waste Of Time
Mr. MISTER - to be with you
WHITESNAKE - is this love?
THEN JERICO - big area, sugarbox, what does it take....

all fuckin amazing.|..|.|..|.|..|

but thats the only time i get to watch amazing sattelite tv!

i suppose my love of the blink 182 album dude ranch would be worth mentioning in this thread.also someone mentioned that sean kingston song, i heard it in a taxi last week and was loving it.when i first heard that outkast song hey ya i nearly shat meself too..|..|

seconded on the dude ranch..

i also had a soft spot for that sean Kingston song for which andy constantly hassled me!ninjaaaa

Can't believe no-one's posted this one yet:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Freestylaa! Words can't describe how much I love this song, it actually saved my sanity while I was working in McDonalds in Athlone...

I must say, I disagree with the name of this thread.

I have never been embarrassed my love of catchy pop songs.
Haha, that's exactly what I was thinking readin the first posts, then someone mentioned ace of base...
Yikes.
but bootydancing songs all the way!! There was a whole load of parties there a while ago with deadly dancing going on, the one with the washing up liquid on the kitchen floor and perrine's birthday stand out.
Last night was pretty good for the ass shaking but we gotta keep it up.
Has Beyonce been mentioned yet??

I must say, I disagree with the name of this thread.

I have never been embarrassed my love of catchy pop songs.
Haha, that's exactly what I was thinking readin the first posts, then someone mentioned ace of base...
Yikes.
but bootydancing songs all the way!! There was a whole load of parties there a while ago with deadly dancing going on, the one with the washing up liquid on the kitchen floor and perrine's birthday stand out.
Last night was pretty good for the ass shaking but we gotta keep it up.
Has Beyonce been mentioned yet??

Dancing at Perrine's party and Eoin get mentioned in the same post. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back