Embarrassingly Addictive Pop Songs (1 Viewer)

Corm

Website
www.myspace.com
Fucking HELL, this song came on some hip-hip station on the telly at Ed's last night and I realised I'd heard it before and it's actually deadly, he told me it was a big pop hit a while ago but these things tend to pass me by, but after hearing it last night I'm unimaginably addicted to it and have listened to it about 50 times today! Fuck!!

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=GQSU4fTbkQs

Post links to all the most embarrassingly amazing "Top Thirty Hits" chart songs that you've ever been enamoured of...

"africa, jamacia, india and brighton"

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It'd probably be a shorter list if I just put down all the chart songs that I haven't been enamoured of.
Not posting links, because dialup is seven shades of wrong and fail already without trying to use YouTube, but off the top of my head, I can never get enough of:
Black Eyed Peas - My Humps
Justin Timberlake - Sexy Back
Girls Aloud - Biology/No Good Advice/Sound of the Underground
Tatu - All The Things She Said
Sugababes - Round Round/Red Dress/Freak Like Me/Push The Button
Audio Club - Sumthin' Serious
Salt N Pepa - Push It
Goldfrapp - Ooh La La
Rachel Stevens - Some Girls
Kelis - Milkshake
N.E.R.D - Lapdance
Aaliyah - More Than A Woman
Take That - Patience

Years of being a total Earth Crisis fangirl has ensured that I never get remotely embarrassed about the state of my musical taste though.

N.E.R.D - lapdance
Sugababes - Freak Like me - Hole in the Head
Mystikal - Shake that ass
Justin Timberlake - AYO Technology
Chris Brown - Kiss Kiss

any early 90's dance classics... No Limit, Mr vain , Rythym is a dancer, Love can set you free...etc

It'd probably be a shorter list if I just put down all the chart songs that I haven't been enamoured of.
Not posting links, because dialup is seven shades of wrong and fail already without trying to use YouTube, but off the top of my head, I can never get enough of:
Black Eyed Peas - My Humps
Justin Timberlake - Sexy Back
Girls Aloud - Biology/No Good Advice/Sound of the Underground
Tatu - All The Things She Said
Sugababes - Round Round/Red Dress/Freak Like Me/Push The Button
Audio Club - Sumthin' Serious
Salt N Pepa - Push It
Goldfrapp - Ooh La La
Rachel Stevens - Some Girls
Kelis - Milkshake
N.E.R.D - Lapdance
Aaliyah - More Than A Woman
Take That - Patience

Years of being a total Earth Crisis fangirl has ensured that I never get remotely embarrassed about the state of my musical taste though.

Sorry but shit like my humps is the kind of thing that would be the soundtrack to the worst party of all time. The kind of one involving rugby players getting smashed and slipping rohypnol into drink "for the laff loike"

Sorry but shit like my humps is the kind of thing that would be the soundtrack to the worst party of all time. The kind of one involving rugby players getting smashed and slipping rohypnol into drink "for the laff loike"
when my humps came out i bought the CD single and played it five or six times every morning before going to college.

relations with my flatmate were never the same again.

when my humps came out i bought the CD single and played it five or six times every morning before going to college.

relations with my flatmate were never the same again.

I actually have nothing against the song (well despite the fact that listening to it or any song like it gives me headaches cos it's ultra compressed, but thats another story) its just the usual crowds that think its "deadly". You obviously are nothing like that crowd of course as you post here.

Fergie is also probably the most nuts popstar out there. A reformed crystal meth addict hittin the big time!! Her on stage pant wettings are hilarous as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back