Drogheda Punx Picnic June 2nd 2007 (2 Viewers)

Well Roy if you tag along and OLP that's 9 and sure we can pick up a few scragglers on the way home....
Krusty said he would organise the coach once I tell him how many are going and prepay the dosh!

hey i only said i would ring it and book it in your name and give your number, that one aint on my head too much stress with this already,

just thought id give a quick mention about the raffle, paranoid visions have been ucking amazing with this i actually cant stress how great they've been they've donated loads to it includin cds tshirts of their own stuff along with some ANWL stuff, goldblade tshisrt and two tix to sonic boom six / Paranoid visions gig in the voodoo, and also they're gonna set up a merch stall and donate €2 from every item sold to the charity, so big fuckin cheers to the lads from paranoid visions

the Anti Nowhere League stuff is a signed poster and a promo copy for their brand new album.

im also chucking in some strike anywhere cd's patches and posters along with a Mouth Sewn Shut album, i'll see what else i can find that i got sent in the post that i dont want or got doubles of

the Anti Nowhere League stuff is a signed poster and a promo copy for their brand new album.

im also chucking in some strike anywhere cd's patches and posters along with a Mouth Sewn Shut album, i'll see what else i can find that i got sent in the post that i dont want or got doubles of

cool!

you know that mouth sewn shut are touring everywhere in europe exept ireland

i know there not doing the uk either, great band so they are i ended up with two copies of this thats why im parting with it otherwise i wouldnt must get a hold of the new release

im gonna go round some of the offies and see if i can get some stuff off of them for it hopefully i'll get a crate a couple of bottles of bucky and a bottle of jd, im buying a heap of tickets for the raffle then.

Hey, i'd say me band could lend yas a PA for this, don't like to see money for charity goin on rentin it. But you'd have to pick it up. I live in monaghan. Ya don't have to pay or nothin. If ya could sort somewhere for 2 or 3 of us to kip out for the night it'd be fine.

4 Days and counting

bus is leaving back for dublin at half one from the pub,

who is coming down for football and craic in the park before hand ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back