Drogheda Punx Picnic June 2nd 2007 (1 Viewer)

krusty411

Website
www.myspace.com
Right heres some updates on the picnic: the freebooters arent playing for other commitment reasons, There will be food at it and a raffle. The gig is in aid of SOSAD (Save Our Sons And Daughters) suicide awarness and help group. admission is €10 but its for a good cause and all the money raised goes to the cause, nowhere else, so a big thanks to the bands for their help and support. Doors 7pm first band on at 7.30pm sharp!!!

Line-Up:
Paranoid Visions
Easpa Measa
Runnin Riot
& more TBC.

possibly some acoustics sets out in the beer garden too, there will be a meetup in mell park / soccer pitch for football, drink and tug-o-war.

Hey as i said above were gonna have some acoustic sets outside, were looking for 2 possibly three acts to do some stuff any takers ?

also any ska punk bands on the go in ireland aside from the hypocrites who cant play due to line-up changes, any ideas ?

Tug%20o%20war.JPG

yeah-ish, there wont be bouncers on the door, but i'd say most under 18's that look it should get in and if they dont want to go up to the bar they should just get others to go, but i cant see there beeing a problem with it in this pub.

Again we are still looking for some acts to do acoustics sets outside in beer garden in between electric sets so any takers ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

M Stevens & The Ghasts + Vega Storm
Wexford Street
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back