Dont post teenagers christmas cards if they dont contain money (2 Viewers)

Phil said:
Who's this Michelle? Is Mackle doing the internet dirt?
yeah....little bastards all over internet ladies these days.shes one of them basta young wans i think...i just hope she doesnt get her internet heart broken.

Roisin said:
Now, every christmas and birthday for the past 17years Ive been greated with said 50 euro.

we've had the euro for last 17 years? consider this negative inflation. the amount droped by 100%:D

xsteox said:
we've had the euro for last 17 years? consider this negative inflation. the amount droped by 100%:D
internet riding is more important....dont give them an inch....i want answers....things like this allow em to back away from the question/completely change the subject

rotten tropics said:
yeah....little bastards all over internet ladies these days.shes one of them basta young wans i think...i just hope she doesnt get her internet heart broken.

what about mackle's heart? you're a total chauvinist if you think... oh never mind

oh shit said:
what about mackle's heart? you're a total chauvinist if you think... oh never mind
sure mackles feelings are a concern here,i mean i know hes confused and doesnt know what he wants right now...but its unfair if he tries to figure this out at the expense of others.
i just want to get the truth out in the open,its better for everyone that way.
my current analysis of the situation=mackle became involved with michelle...the relationship was supported by roisin,unfortunately this only served to raise mackles interest in roisin,culminating in a night of passion on msn when mackle decided to leave michelle and start a new life with roisin when the oppurtunity arised.
this is the most likely explanation in my eyes.

rotten tropics said:
sure mackles feelings are a concern here,i mean i know hes confused and doesnt know what he wants right now...but its unfair if he tries to figure this out at the expense of others.
i just want to get the truth out in the open,its better for everyone that way.
my current analysis of the situation=mackle became involved with michelle...the relationship was supported by roisin,unfortunately this only served to raise mackles interest in roisin,culminating in a night of passion on msn when mackle decided to leave michelle and start a new life with roisin when the oppurtunity arised.
this is the most likely explanation in my eyes.

so you think it's only a matter of time before he does the same to roisin?
should we try to warn her? or let the foolish path of love take its own course???

oh shit said:
so you think it's only a matter of time before he does the same to roisin?
should we try to warn her? or let the foolish path of love take its own course???
its hard to tell right now...i mean i think roisin could be the one...
but it was the same with michelle wasnt it.
it's a vicious circle....i dont know if their young hearts are ready for that kind of trauma yet....but experience is an important thing wouldnt you agree?

it's pointless to protest - as shakespeare did say in a quote that i just googled:
"Internet love goes toward internet love, as schoolboys from their books; but internet love from internet love, toward school with heavy looks"

think about it, guys

101.635.discog.jpg

oh shit said:
pft - if it's that bad just drop out and go. no one can stop you.
all talk.

Aww now you know its not that easy.

And about that 100% thing , leave me alone. :rolleyes:

Jesus , you'd swear this was fucking eastenders.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back