Dont post teenagers christmas cards if they dont contain money (1 Viewer)

Godparents.

My godmother is my cousin, she's 14 years my senior, and our relationship over the years has been based entirely on the thrice annual presentation of gifts: her birthday, my birthday, Christmas. Ridiculous scenario. Don't see her outside these occasions. I mean where's the God in all this?

I think we may have broken out of the cycle though. I forgot to get her something for her birthday and she didn't get me anything for mine, so i think we're good.

If she gets me something for Christmas I'll scream.

Hilarious. Merry Christmas all....

43348812.jpg

Zeelander said:
I can think of at least four Good Charlotte albums who would contest that.
my god yes! and i've just thought of the perfect present for yourself. and john. and, uh, that guy.

and lefty. precious lefty.

Gambra said:
I'm my sisters Godfather. Is that wierd?

And if you want to go get pissed and are a teenager go get a job!

I can only work on weekends because of my remote location, and it means Id never get friday work , only saturday night and I cant go drinking on a sunday after noon when all my friends are hung over.

Roisin said:
Im never ever pissed off about things like this, its just shes a rich cunt. And my aunt to.

She might not be as rich as you think. Or maybe she thinks you're too old to be getting money off her by now.

Have some manners and thank her for the card.

Roisin said:
I can only work on weekends because of my remote location, and it means Id never get friday work , only saturday night and I cant go drinking on a sunday after noon when all my friends are hung over.

Jasus, its a hard aul life, isn't it?

When I was your age I had to get up half an hour before I went to bed, work a 42 hour day, 10 days a week, and when I got home, my father would kill me and dance on my grave!

But by jasus, we were happy!

rotten tropics said:
dude thats mackle and michelle yr thinking of there...
unless....
no,mackles not like that is he?
19 months till its legal?i dunno

No its not, Mackle and me both have 19 months in our sigs. And its not about running away with each other or riding each other like every one seems to think.

Its the months left till we finish school and get to move away from the shit holes that we have to live in.

Roisin said:
No its not, Mackle and me both have 19 months in our sigs. And its not about running away with each other or riding each other like every one seems to think.

Its the months left till we finish school and get to move away from the shit holes that we have to live in.

pft - if it's that bad just drop out and go. no one can stop you.
all talk.

Roisin said:

the use of 'we' in this sentence seems to imply that you will be doing this together....
if i was you i'd have nothing to do with him....i'd say hes flirting with all kinds on msn messenger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

M Stevens & The Ghasts + Vega Storm
Wexford Street
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back