Did you go to your Debs? (2 Viewers)

Ciaran Mackle said:
We have something like that up here in the North. Not until next year for me but I doubt I'll go.
Too cool for all that I am :p

You have one year to get a date for this. All it takes is some fiendish scheming with an outlandish gay confidant a few setbacks along the way.
If you want you can tell girls that you can get Amygdala to play at the prom to impress them.

Go Team Mackle!

Had a great debs.Was'nt gonna go, went on a whim;straight from the pub, still twisted. Went with some wan i met earlier that afternoon.My ex girlfriend at the time (now the mother of my child; she sure showed me..) who was there with some poor lovesick cunt went apeshit, got drunk and slapped the gob my best mate; who's date in turn went apeshit got drunk and came on to me looking for revenge. Love sick cunt saw all this and spent the rest of the night crying at the crying table along with loads of other dates that subsequently broke down and started crying as a result of my exagerrated shenanigans splitting the crowd right down the middle and causing many an argument between couples.

I furiously danced to 'I've had the time of my Life' with my date, shouting aloud that 'nobody leaves baby in a corner' whilst simultaneously lifting her above my head a la Swayze and then accidentally body-slamming her on to a table of cans and drinks.

Was told at the end by my english teacher that i'd ruined the whole night for everyone invloved. Which was the most satisfying end to the evening i could have had. Staggering proudly off to the beach I felt like the Fat kid from the Story Part of Stand By Me, only skinnier.

It could'nt have gone better in my mind.

i went to mine and passed out..i woke up with my head on some dudes knee and one of my mate's dropping the hand on said dude..it was beyond gross..i went to both mine and my exes debs..both were rotten and complete waste of money..i dont think ive ever met anyone who had a deadly time at their debs..

brianoak said:
Nope wasnt invited to my old schools debs for reasons I cant divulge.

Went to my exes though and spent the night rolling joints for knackers and taking pills,behind her back of course.But that was the old me,good buzz though up dancing to hardhouse with them.

Your suck a knacker i am ashamed to know you!

broken arm said:
did anyone ever have a good debs?
think i went to 6 debs but managed to miss my own. i was rent a date for a whole year. fully got me into some pretty uncomfortable situations with girls i thought i was helping out but whose friends were weather system pressurising me to do the 3 wheel motion with. i have a pretty tragic photo of 1 particular debs where i'm actually grimacing in the official debs photo. cant believe the photographer alllowed it out of his studio.

but i did get asked to a debs in ferbane of all places and it was fucking tops. a load of up-for-the-fuck-of-it head the balls who shared their alcohol generously. ended up getting transported by magic minibus to some community centre a million miles from civiisation to have a proper disco.

the girls name was valerie and i havent spoken to her since. great debs tho.

i went with a girl who had to go home early cos she was discharged hospital that day having had her spleen removed three days earlier. it was all platonic and i cdidnt fancy her so it was all cool. (this is true btw)

got three invites the following year and turned all them bitches down.(regretably now)

ITalkShite said:

good point. that sentence reads like a bad translation. let me clarify.

1 ugly bird.
1 rent a date.
several "friends of ugly bird society" members insisting that because i accepted the invitation to the girls debs i was therefore duty bound to make her eyes roll around in pleasure solely with the power of my tongue.
mercy shift basically. and fuck that.

I don't know if i'll bother go to debs. It seems like a lot of money for a night of sheltered knacker drinking.

trianglegrrrl said:
I don't know if i'll bother go to debs. It seems like a lot of money for a night of sheltered knacker drinking.

Meaning nobody will ask you to go? :p

Thats my real reason for not wanting to go to my formal. :)

kirstie said:
No. The end.

My friends sister went to hers about two weeks ago , they got a bus up to the red cow inn from Enniscorthy. Before they got on the bus she downed a nagon of vodka raw , remembers getting on the bus. Wakes up in a store room at 11.30pm her dress is covered in muck , shes got the manger of the hotel telling her shes got to leave and a bouncer is there to. Infront of her shes got a bucket full of sick. Missed photos and everything.

I got asked to one but didnt go, I wouldnt have known any one I wouldnt have known how to carry myself or anything. And knowing my luck id drink to much and puke on the guy that asked me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back