Currently Writing About... (3 Viewers)

Johnnyc

Ok, so what are you currently writing about for the site? This thread is simply to help us avoid writing about the same things (as is entirely possible). Let's keep it on topic for the sake of the children.

Drunken xbox addiction (pretty much done).
Possible jetpac refueled review (need to actualy buy it first).

I was thinking maybe we could take it in turns to buy and review every XBLA game, even the shite ones? Would mean a review a week, and you could really go to town on the crap games.....

I've not started it yet, but I'm gonna write about my first X-box live experiences.

I think it would be nice if we all wrote a bit about our first memories of gaming too.

Xbox Elite

Also thinking of doing some kind of weekly bargain games thing, links to sites and shops. Small review of game + link to online retailer.

I'm always keepin an eye on loads of retail websites so it should be fairly easy to do and it could be a useful hook to keep people coming back.

is there any issues with regard to posting links to online retailers?

I was thinking maybe we could take it in turns to buy and review every XBLA game, even the shite ones? Would mean a review a week, and you could really go to town on the crap games.....

Yeah thats sounds good.

I might write about the megadrive sitting in my attic that still smells of the burning I induced by accidentally pouring a tall glass of ribena right the fuck into the game slot.. and leaving it plugged in for 5 hours afterward. Probably not, though.

I was going to write about my bizzaro experiences on XBOX live and the weird socially inept jerks it harbours.

I'm uncertain.

Also thinking of doing some kind of weekly bargain games thing, links to sites and shops. Small review of game + link to online retailer.

I'm always keepin an eye on loads of retail websites so it should be fairly easy to do and it could be a useful hook to keep people coming back.

Great idea. Don't think I've seen anything like this.

We could even consider meeting in a chat room (oo-er) and turning an edited transcript into an article like one of those "musicians meet in a pub and shoot the breeze" features you see from time to time. Sorta like a written podcast, where we just chat about shit.

We could even consider meeting in a chat room (oo-er) and turning an edited transcript into an article like one of those "musicians meet in a pub and shoot the breeze" features you see from time to time. Sorta like a written podcast, where we just chat about shit.
Or go to the pub, get pissed and give out about shit.

What does your lady get from her blog anyway, Stan?
It varies, 100-200 a month (I think, I don't like to ask too many questions), and the freebies are mental. Free products, colonics, trips away to spas etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back