Cork tony (3 Viewers)

there are many uses for ar nos na gaoithe

Chonaic me taibhse agus rith me ar nos na gaoithe. Ach, ansin, stop me, mar taibhse gneasach ab ea i. Thainig me ar nos na gaoithe. Bhi an tagann ar gach rud. Ar an balla, ar an bord, ar mo ceapairi. D'ith me na ceapairi ar nos na gaoithe.

snakybus said:
there are many uses for ar nos na gaoithe

Chonaic me taibhse agus rith me ar nos na gaoithe. Ach, ansin, stop me, mar taibhse gneasach ab ea i. Thainig me ar nos na gaoithe. Bhi an tagann ar gach rud. Ar an balla, ar an bord, ar mo ceapairi. D'ith me na ceapairi ar nos na gaoithe.

Or "I was breaking wind ar nos na gaoithe"

plug said:
if anyone's in cork/interested tony will be performing some live poetry up in nancy's tonite.. I wonder has he committed his mór adventures to verse at all? .|..|
somebody PLEEASEE record this and put it up on the interwebnet. The world will forever be in your debt

COMETH THE HOUR COMETH THE MAN

Attachments

• Picture-0084.jpg
    Picture-0084.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 149
  • Picture-0086bye.jpg
    Picture-0086bye.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 149
  • Picture 0075.jpg
    Picture 0075.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 150
  • Picture 0076.jpg
    Picture 0076.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 156
  • Picture 0079.jpg
    Picture 0079.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 155
Bag'o'cans said:
COMETH THE HOUR COMETH THE MAN
Oh, Bagenald O'Canly, we must make this fillum.

A cookie to anyone who makes that set of photos into one of those tabloid-style photo-stories.

Edit: I mean this. I'll have eight batchloads of cookie dough in my fridge by the weekend.

Also, maybe someone could animate them? lmd64, perhaps?

an the others. I've got some on camera film aswell, not as good though. I'd bring along a digital camera next time and take some footage maybe.
But yes i think he desrves his own tv show.

Attachments

• Picture 0080.jpg
    Picture 0080.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 142
  • Picture 0072.jpg
    Picture 0072.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 136
Wavioli said:
so did someone record this or wha??

please say yes...
NO! he didn't perform. some other guy did though, apparantly it was awesome by all accounts. some of the quotable lines included: "cork, capital of culture.. capital of SHITE!" and "take the brillo pad to the AK 47" (?). ther MIGHT be a recording of that. but.. apparantly there might be a tony poetry recording in the works sometime soon. he's good apparantly.. hanley would know the details of this possible event but he's got a nasty sickness today, so no news till tomorrow on that!

:)

is your name an obscure connection between pasta, .wav files & speech impediments or am I just very hungover? (it's answer no. 2 insn't it?)

plug said:
NO! he didn't perform. some other guy did though, apparantly it was awesome by all accounts. some of the quotable lines included: "cork, capital of culture.. capital of SHITE!" and "take the brillo pad to the AK 47" (?). ther MIGHT be a recording of that. but.. apparantly there might be a tony poetry recording in the works sometime soon. he's good apparantly.. hanley would know the details of this possible event but he's got a nasty sickness today, so no news till tomorrow on that!

:)

is your name an obscure connection between pasta, .wav files & speech impediments or am I just very hungover? (it's answer no. 2 insn't it?)
aww, pity. Please try and get ANYTHING this man says on tape.

my interweb name is a bastard version of my real name. and speech impediments yes. And im not sure if you're hungover or not. did you drink last night? cos if u did then u probably are.

ament i smrt

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back