Cork tony (1 Viewer)

Bag'o'cans

It's just clicked. "cork tony". Avoiding the torrential rain under a tarpaulin on sunday morning up a mountain side as soundsystems were being packed away I and all present were subjected to the rant of verbal abuse from a particularily unhappy cork drunk crusty "tony", not only did he have nothing positive to say, he had nothing neutral to say either, negativity prevailed, i begun to realise it was the very man who a month before had stolen my bucky on rathlin island while talking at me about "los langeros". Tony they called him. Now safely in front of my computer i decided to follow up on some hunches with FBI officiousness. it took only about 3 websites and various comments to realise THE MAN'S A NATIONAL PHENOMENON....
I wasn't at Mor this year, but apparently someone was....

SadieOutlaw said:
did anyone give tony any drugs in the end?
i liked when he gave up on the drugs thing and started shouting "does anyone want a fight?" it was about 6 and everyone was sleeping;), well maybe not that grame guy, but i'm pretty sure tony was alone and fightless.
Grame said:
My festival highlight was definately Tony (The Cork Crusty). Dragged out by Gardai only to come back an hour later. Kicked out once more only to come back again. Sunday morning and Tony is still there and shouting at the top of his voice 'HAS ANYONE GOT ANY DRUGS FOR SALE? IM LOOKING FOR SOME DRUGS' to which soimeone replied 'FUCK YOU TONY.' Classic.

TONY, TONY, TONY, TONY!
Wavioli said:
Here's a picture I took of that Tony fella after he had ranted on at me about some 'Celestial Building' in Cork. Yeah tony, whatever!

he was carrying around a set of world war 1 binoculars and that massve magnifying glass, strange strange fella.
Other sites proved it to, he's stolen trousers and poitin from rathlin island to cork, long live tony.
Any stories/annecdotes/pictures..... (tony related)

HAHA, too funny :)

Im guessing you've seen the pic I took of him, seeing as you quoted the message that I posted it with.

He scabbed some weed off me, and then left it behind. Fine by me.

er... is this tony desmond by any chance? Crazy bastard with big coke bottle glasses?

i have the greatest story ever about this guy.

Alan Remorse said:
er... is this tony desmond by any chance? Crazy bastard with big coke bottle glasses?

i have the greatest story ever about this guy.
Thats the one, found out his last name on another website, he was missing his bulletproofs on any occasion i've seen him though, El desmundo i believe he's called.

ahahah the mans a fuckin legend!

arrrrgh i wanna tell this story so much but i'm afraid i'll wake up in the morning with him lying in bed with me, lad in hand.

thing is, i was gonna put it in the zine, but assumed that nobody would want to read such an insane story.... now i'm rethinking this. in the zine it goes!

Alan Remorse said:
thing is, i was gonna put it in the zine, but assumed that nobody would want to read such an insane story.... now i'm rethinking this. in the zine it goes!
cmon, Im never gonna see that zine. Tony's a national legend now, not just a Cork one, dont bogart the fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back