Cork tony (1 Viewer)

ahaha, that was fucking brilliant. i remember sharing a bus with 3 russians that day who seemed very very scared of us by the end of the day.

i also remember andy from weevil spitting beer all over galvin when i told him that darragh had stuck a photo of him in a birthday card i gave to eoin.

" Anyway, while Rednecks were playing, this old crusty (now known as Cork Tony) started pushing his way up to the front, and grabbed the mic from Richie, and started shouting abuse at the whole pub. Twas gas. "BUY MY KITES YE FUCKING BASTARDS". "

so that's who the fucker was!

a-ha, it's all becoming clear now . . .

ta00000g1_nodates.gif

One of these for the best story. My Tonymania is getting out of hand.

Even more dangerous when he's Corked Tony (i.e. off the drink) as he was last night when he convinced me in my drunken state to hand over my bike for the weekend.

Beware this man is sly as a fox!

My pooter broke so I'll have to put that photo in at a later date. Did you know that he got himself a court date from that Mor festival? Last week he went on a mini-courthouse tour of Ireland. To Mor and then to Donegal for waking up half the Great Northern Hotel at 4 o clock in the morning cos he wasn't allowed in he decided to go up on the roof of the hotel drunk and blast out some choons and have an aul song for himself. That day after the courtcase he managed to get himself another one after being refused entry into some pub by "fucking bastard bouncers". it's a vicious circle.

somebody should make a video game/flash game about him. I might give it a go if I can motivate myself sometime.. let's see now. right. tony has to get from point A to the free party/outdoor rave or something, without succumbing to the long arm of the law along the way. power ups could include yokes, booze etc. acquired from passers by. oh and something to do with a bicycle. and a dog?

Yeah, and the different levels can be as follows:

1. A free party
2. A small community festival
3. Sneaking into bigger festivals,

And so on up the levels, as the challenges get bigger and bigger until he's finally blagged his way into being a member of the Oireachtas (sp?).

This is awesome.

plug said:
somebody should make a video game/flash game about him. I might give it a go if I can motivate myself sometime.. let's see now. right. tony has to get from point A to the free party/outdoor rave or something, without succumbing to the long arm of the law along the way. power ups could include yokes, booze etc. acquired from passers by. oh and something to do with a bicycle. and a dog?
I want that game!

Unclealo said:
Here, what is (sp?)?
An indication that I'm not sure I spelled that correctly. It's a way for pedants to retain our grammatical high ground while being hypocritical. It's awesome.

Oh, it's not really an online term. Those other abbreviations derive from online stuff, but 'sp?' has been around a long time.

Anyway, back to this brilliant game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back