Champions League 2012-2013 thread (2 Viewers)

Unicron

Supporter
Solutions
Website
theformersovietreublic.bandcamp.com
Draw:

A

Porto
Dynamo Kiev
PSG
Dinamo Zagreb

B

Arsenal
Shalke 04
Olympiacos
Montpellier

C

Milan
Zenit
Anderlecht
Malaga

D

Real Madrid
Manchester City
Ajax
Borussia Dortmund

E

Chelsea
Shaktar
Juventus
Nordsjælland

F

Bayern Munich
Valencia
Lille
BATE Borisov

G

Barcelona
Benfica
Spartak Moscow
Barcelona

H

Manchester United
Braga
Galatasaray
Cluj

Re: Champsions League 2012-2013 thread

United in the group with two teams you never fucking heard of. Surprise surprise.

Celtic

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How do they manage it every fucking year ? Fuck sake Fergie must be licking out every pussy in UEFA. Fucking rim jobs and everything. We qualify once and get fucking Villareal when they were savage and had a perfectly good goal ruled out for nothing and a penalty turned down that was a clear fucking peno. It's enough to make your head implode.

Still if they fuck it up like last year I'll laugh til I'm physically ill.

Again.

Love to see Barca and Chelsea out in the first round. Juventus to surprise a few folks, not quite as entertaining as Napoli were last year but they seem strong all round. Munich for the lot against Real in the final. City out on penalties against some unfancied outfit that Real make absolute mince meat out of in the following round.

To be fair from what I saw of Celtic last night they are utterly fucked. I caught a bit of Fenerbaches second half against Spartak and it was like watching a different sport. The Turks played shite in the 1st half then upped the tempo (the tempo not the class) it was end to end cup tie stuff. I only saw the first half of Celtic but they looked like a shit Sligo Rovers. Actually more like a shit Shamrock Rovers hoofs out of defence barely capable of passing for more than a second. Any group they get into was going to be tough but fuck they got it tough. With Rangers gone scottish football is most definitely one hand clapping and I can see a few very very long nights at Parkhead ahead. Poor lads. No one worth playing at home and when the lads come over it's fucking Barca.

Don't get me wrong I'd love if none of this happens and they manage to pull off some shocks especially since I don't particularly like Barca but but it's as likely as getting a tan in Glasgow.

maybe hearts don't try so hard against celtic knowing that it will make absolutely no difference to who wins the league and that they'll get the same tv money anyway.

I think it was something like Hearts are as good as Barca or something. Logic of a mule, in anyways.

Great to watch Chelsea take a hiding, pity it wasn't 4 months ago. Kinda shit that Malaga pipped Atletico to the CL and then started to dissintegrate, every time I've seen them I've been really impressed. They remind me of Uruguay in a way. Atletico I mean.

I've never really seen Malaga, but they looked good against us in pre-season.

Malaga should have a decent squad this season, they have a new rich owner so you'd expect some decent names going to them

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back