Breakcore, Electronica, Punk, Ska ..... Poetry. Leechrum fest 2005. (1 Viewer)

giveadogabone said:
best to head up on friday night then?
how much is the camping:rolleyes:
ha ha this isn't electric picnic, you only pay for your ticket.
Youd better payyyy you pesky kids.. (where's the old man waving fist emoticon)

There's no tickets on sale in that music shop in Sligo. Anywhere else in Sligo?

There's a D1 Recordings tent at Leechrum this year on the Sunday (starting at 8pm). Full lineup:

Five Green Circle (live)
Rob Rowland (live)
Ross Canoe [Real Name]
Chris Rooney
Eamonn Doyle
Scott Logan
skkatter
Eamonn Doyle and Rob Rowland (live, together, romantic!)
Toirse

We haven't worked out a proper order yet though, I think it's case of whoever doesn't need to go to the loo is playing next.

Funnily enough a friend of mine who lives in Carrick on Shannon was saying he couldn't get tickets for it there at all. Anybody know of anywhere in Carrick that is selling tickets for it?

Thayl said:
Funnily enough a friend of mine who lives in Carrick on Shannon was saying he couldn't get tickets for it there at all. Anybody know of anywhere in Carrick that is selling tickets for it?
There's only a few places ticket places on the website (major towns,cities), it's a pretty low key (big) event. Try the e-mail address. But most likely you can pay at the gate, not 100% on the policy this time.

Is there a local bus service in Carrick on Shannon that does buses to Drumshanbo?

Hey,
My band multistorys playing at this on the Sunday night if anyones interested in seeing us (go on).
Im trying to fisure out what way i go from drunshanbo to get to the site, any hel-p?

right, so im kinda up shit creek here. am working at leechrum, but need to get a flight at bout 6 monday morning to fly to edinburgh. is anyone travelling back that night to dublin?

ah, its looking ok - I think its only pissing in the East/South East

[font=Verdana, Arial] [/font]
Met Eireann said:
[font=Verdana, Arial]Tomorrow
Still some rain persisting in places tomorrow, but brighter, drier weather in the northwest will spread slowly southeastwards across the country as the day progresses. Remaining cool with temperatures just 14 to 18 degrees at best.
[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial]3 Day Outlook:
Saturday night will be cool with mist and fog patches forming as the Northerly breeze falls off very light. Sunday will be a bright, dry day with some good sunshine, and just the risk of one or two afternoon showers. It will again be rather cool with afternoon temperatures reaching 16 to 19 degrees at best in very light winds. Holiday Monday will bring a mix of cloud and sunny periods, although it will probably become completely overcast late in the day. A little warmer, with temperatures possibly reaching 20 or 21 degrees; winds will be light at first but will increase later from the south. Tuesday will begin cloudy and will turn wet with a spell of rain likely in the afternoon; it’ll be warm and close with temperatures reaching the low-to-mid twenties. The rain will clear away later on Tuesday, perhaps in time to allow some evening sunshine, with a cool night following on Tuesday night.
[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial][/font]

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back