blah blah..Amebix..blah blah..reunion..blah.. (1 Viewer)

Just because they are not write lyrics that are quite obviously like that does not mean they do not have anarchopunk-style lyrics. Come on now.

In the video interview there rob said that he wished that they had been politically motivated but that they weren't... is that not proof enough that they weren't a politically motivated band?

That is only one aspect covered, but what about their DIY approach to things which The Baron quite clearly implies in adopting when he states that they used the anarchopunk movement to release their records?

I love this thread, not as good as The Exploited one though.

Subhumans and Conflict can be found on many a bill with the Exploited these days.All those HITS seaside mohawk do's so despised by the DIY scene.go pick on them. Alright thats me definitely finished cormac.winterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!

I don't really care about this argument,but I reckon that after being away from music for as long as they have,they no longer really give a fuck about a lot of the stuff they sang about 25 years ago. Who can blame them really?
They probably don't have much of a clue about who to work with in the DIY scene,they maybe don't even know too much about it. And really,they don't "owe" it to anybody to do so.
Anyway,I was tempted not to post this but here it is
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zzmzyvgrgmc
Last nights gig.

I just wanna say that I don't really like Amebix and could give two fucks about them.
If they wanna make a few sheets,more whack to them.
Leave it out with the idealistic bullshit I say.Load a bollix.
I'd be driving a fucking golden chariot pulled by diamond encrusted pitbulls if I had the choice.
I did'nt read any of this thread except for yer mans big post that bohs stuck up.And I did'nt much like it.
I hate all that vegetarian fucking shite.
There I said it.

P.s.I'm getting €800 for doing the GGI.
Its in the contract.Plus free vegan chicken kebabs.

Subhumans and Conflict can be found on many a bill with the Exploited these days.All those HITS seaside mohawk do's so despised by the DIY scene.go pick on them. Alright thats me definitely finished cormac.winterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!

SUBHUMANS ARE DEADLY!!!

CONFLICT ARE RUBBISH!

EXPLOITED arent bad.

Everybody back to my gaf for a big hippie fucking love in.

€15 euros a head.Can't say fairer than that.

Bring yer own drugs.

P.s.I'm getting €800 for doing the GGI.
Its in the contract.Plus free vegan chicken kebabs.

800 fuckin quid..you are charging us a grand for our album launch gig and you only have to nip down the road.

i'll swap you my own golden chariot for 200 moutpiece albums so I can make a diy punk igloo in me gaff

and i believe that nearly all chickens are vegans

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back