Ballroom #6(66) (3 Viewers)

Yes, I must be thanked. It was I who brought the rock from the mountains and merged them with the roll from the waters. And it was I who added the "a" to electronic. And it was I who changed the definition of hardcore to mean music.

me too

The Holy Ghosts were in flying form too

Billy was off his bean with the drunkenness

And as for you, you've got to learn how to drink like a man, Dan. ;) I'll learn yeh yet.

Originally posted by Dan
Great night. First time to hear omelette. Me likey .|..|

thanks Dan... nice to know someone was listening... chatty bunch there on friday (i knew we shudda dun the rock out set!!)

Originally posted by God
Yes, I must be thanked. It was I who brought the rock from the mountains and merged them with the roll from the waters. And it was I who added the "a" to electronic. And it was I who changed the definition of hardcore to mean music.

here God, wanna go for a roll around in the cosmos?

Originally posted by Ian
Great night... andy, I'm lovin the Aural CDR!

I got a free copy of that aswell from the singer (Andy?) cause he said i looked interested during their set. They put on a good show, and the CDs not half bad. Keep up the good work boys!!

Originally posted by Ian
Great night... andy, I'm lovin the Aural CDR!

:) Thanks for the kind words and the Omelette rekkid. Haven't been able to get near a rekkid playter yet but the omelette song on the ballroom cd is really beautiful. Looking forward to hearing the single. Whenever the ep is finally done with trend I'll get you an ACTUAL copy of the ep.

Originally posted by enchance
I got a free copy of that aswell from the singer (Andy?) cause he said i looked interested during their set. They put on a good show, and the CDs not half bad. Keep up the good work boys!!

Thanks enchance. Well you did look interested:p

Originally posted by Andy_aurel
:) Thanks for the kind words and the Omelette rekkid. Haven't been able to get near a rekkid playter yet but the omelette song on the ballroom cd is really beautiful. Looking forward to hearing the single. Whenever the ep is finally done with trend I'll get you an ACTUAL copy of the ep.

as we say down in the Cork: 'swan

Originally posted by Andy_aurel

as we say down in the Cork: 'swan

Originally posted by Ian
Diddent mean to post that twice... oh the accidental houmer of it all...

But seriously...you're from cork??? Do guys on the street still advertise the echo by shouting out "echo echo" in a really heavy cork accent? I remember that from being a kid...or maybe it was just a dream.

Originally posted by Dan
But seriously...you're from cork??? Do guys on the street still advertise the echo by shouting out "echo echo" in a really heavy cork accent? I remember that from being a kid...or maybe it was just a dream.

aye, it still goes on. Hot spots are the top of Patrick Street and that Post Office down that street from McDs.

Does anybody actually read it? Or it is distributed solely for the purposes of old men with strong cork accents to yell out 'echo,echo...get your evening echo!!!'

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back