Ballroom #6(66) (1 Viewer)

am i needed friday night for the stall? i emailed you earlier hopperama. what's everyone dressing up as? i'm considering a wedding dress. might get me a free taxi ride or something if i do the whole 'help i'm late for my wedding' thing. wouldn't be the first time.

Originally posted by treelo
what's everyone dressing up as? i'm considering a wedding dress. might get me a free taxi ride or something if i do the whole 'help i'm late for my wedding' thing. wouldn't be the first time.

After some long and hard thought on the subject I've decided to go as a rock star.|..|

Originally posted by treelo
am i needed friday night for the stall? i emailed you earlier hopperama. what's everyone dressing up as? i'm considering a wedding dress. might get me a free taxi ride or something if i do the whole 'help i'm late for my wedding' thing. wouldn't be the first time.

got yer mail thanks

the wedding dress is a good idea methinks :)

[hangs head in shame]

i'm going to your gig in the Plough is that not good enough for you?

well i'm really only going to that for your DEADLY support band. I hear they're destined for big, vodaphone things

Originally posted by Latex lizzie
..hey has anyone played with sundogs before..I'd love to hear experiences...we had a hilarious experience last night (hopper you're barred by the way for no show)!cheezy

Is that hilarious with or hilarious at . I've heard bad things from good people and heard good things from bad people.

..hilarious *bad* we played second and after we did their singer who thinks he is some kind of robert plant lad says " I'd like to thank the bands for getting up here and barring their souls" Are yiz readdy to rrrrock!" nonsense. we laughed till our ears fell off!

total!cheezy !bog

Originally posted by Latex lizzie
..explain?...(funny you should mention vodafone "listo" are supporting us on the 7th (what is the world comming to.)

eh...that's what i was kinda getting at there

never mind

Haven't played a gig with such tossers in ages (apart from them bunch of tools who call(ed) themselves An Permetic Collectiontion. Goons) Throughly enjoyed annoying them at the end by not stopping for a good ten minutes after we were told to shut the fuck up.

Music goes quiet, SunBogs get ready to get up, music gets loud again, anger fills the dogs of bun. Arf arf arf.

4-5 full song sound check with lots of fannying around in between and then they want to cut us short. As the pope would say "Ask me left one"

eh? listo? Vodafone? Thankfully I have been spared the horror of yet another annoying fucking ad for my ruthless masters.

hhhooiii, we're in Auuustriaaa and we're going dancinggg!!!!!!

I got this, these, that one, that one, those this, and them..

OOOhh ooohh ohh aaa aaa aaa...etc

Oh my god and you're such a slut after a few drinks..

(the last one's an excerpt from a conversation with me and UNCLEALO's MA!!!!!)

Vodafone = :D .|..| !bog

Originally posted by uncle_meat
eh? listo? Vodafone? Thankfully I have been spared the horror of yet another annoying fucking ad for my ruthless masters.

hhhooiii, we're in Auuustriaaa and we're going dancinggg!!!!!!

I got this, these, that one, that one, those this, and them..

OOOhh ooohh ohh aaa aaa aaa...etc

Oh my god and you're such a slut after a few drinks..

(the last one's an excerpt from a conversation with me and UNCLEALO's MA!!!!!)

Vodafone = :D .|..| !bog

...by the time you read this I will have leaned across the cubicle and smacked you old school. Oh yeah!

I saw Listo once. If I closed my eyes they were not bad really - a bit derivative mayhap but, y'know, enough shit happening in the songs to keep me interested
Whenever I opened my eyes though I couldn't keep my mirth under control. The singer nearly made me burst a gut

That beatbox guy in the vodafone ad is cool as fuck though. He always reminds me of Alex

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back