Ballroom #6(66) (1 Viewer)

jaysis but you're the level-headed moderate safety-conscious diplomatic rockstar aren't ya.

oh: where is alex?

Originally posted by egg_
I saw Listo once. If I closed my eyes they were not bad really - a bit derivative mayhap but, y'know, enough shit happening in the songs to keep me interested
Whenever I opened my eyes though I couldn't keep my mirth under control. The singer nearly made me burst a gut

That beatbox guy in the vodafone ad is cool as fuck though. He always reminds me of Alex

i remember seeings old's really really really old band, mudshark, play support to sodam and gomorrah in the attic once.
i think apart from me the only other people there were sodoms girlfriends.
the singer proceeded to rip open his hawaiian (i think) shirt and drop to his knees, giving us his best rock testimony. everyone, and i include the girlfriends, left the room pretty damned quickly.

paaaainful

not as bad as firedean though

so will this be any good?

I like the Playground Psychotic song I heard and Omelette have a cool name.

It's either this or drinks in the Barge with Breffni, Ash and Audrey. Who knows, Roger might come along and pull out his cock and put it in a burger like he did last week! Mummy laughed and retched simultaneously when she heard about that.

So which should it be?

Originally posted by manky mongrel
so will this be any good?

It's either this or drinks in the Barge with Breffni, Ash and Audrey. Who knows, Roger might come along and pull out his cock and put it in a burger like he did last week! Mummy laughed and retched simultaneously when she heard about that.

So which should it be?

Cock burger or Ballroom? I know what I'd choose...

...And no its not the cock burger

We took our Monk costumes for a test run last night. Har Har! Unfortunately we were too late to make an appearance at the Music Centre.

Originally posted by manky mongrel

wow... your probably the only person who thinks so... personally I HATE the name... churs

Costume "essential"? Ha - I think there were about 5 people dressed up (well apart from the funky habits of the HGF). Great music anyway...

i had an inpromptue costume, courtesy of treelo's eyeliner and lipstick: a big gaping gash across my neck. at home, i drunkenly tried removing it, with limited sucess. i only just realised how limited my sucess in that department was when i went down to get a toasted sandwich from the canteen earlier, and received a rather puzzled look from the toasted sandwich lady in the direction of my neck.

yea, it was good, hgf were great.... theremins a go go. silo and myself were very drunk and he kept accusing people of "sexy harassment" and blowing billy's swave mooves on the laydeeez.

good night though. treelo's beehive = .|..|

another good laugh - the girls dancing in cages was a great idea - they were so easy to talk to and stuff (ha! you missed out by going to jimmy cake did you? no dancing girls for you then.)

PS: I'm wearing a tie while posting this - in honour of the new look site you see.

Originally posted by GrRrrrR
Thanks everyone for coming, thanks billy for having us, and cheers for all your lovely compliments.
Peace

Ahem!
You should be thanking Phil Murray and Allen and Aodh and Derek more than me.

I'm just a freeloader

(and by the way, I wasn't dressed up.... that bag of swag was genuinely full of the evening's takings)

Mental night all round. Cheers to Aurel, Playground Pyschotic and Omellete. I am still feeling like shit after the two day bender we went on after...:)

Did anyone else notice my freakishly hairly legs beneath my robes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back