Anarchism (1 Viewer)

The only serious discussion you'll get here is what Skubby has in stock.
If you can't convince your own Dalkey parents of what Anarchism is about, good luck changing the world!
xxx

So what does anarchism mean to you other than the wikipedia definition that is?
Collectivism, horizontal organisation, equality, the dissolution of the state etc.
I am a feminist also and this has influened my thinking towards ideas that some have accused of power_capitalism

The only serious discussion you'll get here is what Skubby has in stock.
If you can't convince your own Dalkey parents of what Anarchism is about, good luck changing the world!
xxx
Once again the Dalkey reference, once again no defence about said reference

Oh so sorry Strange(ly boring cunt) Guy but im afraid i don't talk like Ross o Carroll_Kelly at all... you seem familiar with the slang though, obiously your own background must have been quite privilidged

Collectivism, horizontal organisation, equality, the dissolution of the state etc.
I am a feminist also and this has influened my thinking towards ideas that some have accused of power_capitalism

ctrl+c and ctrl+v with get you nowhere in life.

I like women too btw. :)

This is definately a wind up. !zed

On the off chance that this isn't, I'd still direct you (pissed off) to www.libcom.org try the irish section of the forums there. Also try indymedia.ie or wsm.ie or even come to a WSM or Seomra Spraoi event sometime, you'll find lots of nice people willing to engage you in conversation.

Now, let the vearing off of this thread onto some hilarious new tangents begin. .|..|

It's also about being armed with a complete mental image of Roget's Thesaurus and a list of books you recommend other people read when you can't quite summarise the point you're trying to make.

It's also about being armed with a complete mental image of Roget's Thesaurus and a list of books you recommend other people read when you can't quite summarise the point you're trying to make.

No, I mean REAL anarchism. The kind that makes you draw a big A on the back of your shit army jacket. That other stuff is sub-student crud.

Just don't dress up as a clown or you're out.

clown-army1.jpg

wankers

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back