€30 to spend on a present for my girlfriend (1 Viewer)

Althought i am cheap, we both agreed on 30 as we're going on hols on Saturday so we really need the money. The ideas here are brilliant, always consult thumped before buying a present. When's my ma's birthday mmmmmm

Buy her a Wham Bar, 2 Bottles of Jolt Cola, 5 Chomp Bars a Curly Wurly and a voucher for €23.76 for Brown Thomas

Get her a body lotion thing in Loccitane.
Shell really like it,and you get all the benefits of applying it!
The girl in there was really nice too when I was in getting something,so theyll be able to point you in the right direction if you start freaking out

You've dicussed how much you're gonna spend for her birthday present? Thats fucked up, man.
A thumped subscription and some cheap jewelry.

if you wanted to be romantic you could just plan a day doing all her favourite things (which are hopefully cheap) going to all her favourite places,cook her favorite food whilst she listens to her favourite music etc and then maybe one thing she's always wanted to do as well for good measure-perfect present/compatibility test

Give her the cash so she can go out to Coppers with her mates and find a less stingy boyfriend.

Either that or double the amount and go for some nice L'occitane stuff or a lovely Jo Malone perfume.

You know what else is a romantic fruit - Ernesto.

better than a perverted vegetable eh? RSJ? eh?!

Ernesto isn't romantic, he digs scat and piss

only half the truth....... you tight cunt.

i've heard this as well. shocking. actually, not really.

jesus, what sort of reputation do i have!?

hey Morg, what did you get her? a fart?
she didnt look pleased last night at that gig anyway.

if you wanted to be romantic you could just plan a day doing all her favourite things (which are hopefully cheap) going to all her favourite places,cook her favorite food whilst she listens to her favourite music etc and then maybe one thing she's always wanted to do as well for good measure-perfect present/compatibility test

What aoife said!

I think the money limit is kind of a nice way of forcing yourself to remember that effort is worth more than cash. Money can sometimes make us lazy.

Well i ended up getting her a bottle of Cava, David Kitts new album(she loves him) a nice card and i bought her tickets to Bill Callahan and Iron Wine. I forgot i had already bought her them.

Well i ended up getting her a bottle of Cava, David Kitts new album(she loves him) a nice card and i bought her tickets to Bill Callahan and Iron Wine. I forgot i had already bought her them.
Next time you're in that situation, get her an engagement ring. I know this great place in Brussels...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back