Lots of famous people's boobs on the internet (1 Viewer)

There was loads of celeb nudes leaked weren't there? Why is the right-on internet only concerned about Jennifer Lawrence? Because they think she's sound?

She's by far the biggest star. And she's America's current 'sweetheart'.

She's more famous by a distance than the others concerned.

It's an absolute gross invasion of privacy.

but I had to look.

It was Jennifer Lawrence, like. If anything this makes her sounder.

See you all in prison anyway.

If you click on Jennifer Lawrence's naked pictures, you're perpetuating her abuse | Van Badham | Comment is free | theguardian.com

To merely look is an act of sexual violation

Uh-OH, I better get my blinkers on again I'm heading outside. God forbid I accidentally violate anyone. ;)

She's by far the biggest star. And she's America's current 'sweetheart'.

She's more famous by a distance than the others concerned.

So the violation of her privacy is far worse than Mary Elizabeth Winstead's (the only other person I've heard of) or any of the rest? The other women aren't a bunch of wannabes who self leaked a sex tape to make it into the tabloids and boost their profile. Is this just a celeb version of white kid goes missing vs "other" kid goes missing? The internet wasn't awash with think pieces when thingy from the newsroom/magic Mike had nudes leaked a couple of years ago.

So the violation of her privacy is far worse than Mary Elizabeth Winstead's (the only other person I've heard of) or any of the rest? The other women aren't a bunch of wannabes who self leaked a sex tape to make it into the tabloids and boost their profile. Is this just a celeb version of white kid goes missing vs "other" kid goes missing? The internet wasn't awash with think pieces when thingy from the newsroom/magic Mike had nudes leaked a couple of years ago.

I think J-Law is just the easiest way to talk about the issue as a whole and it gets more clicks with her name in it, probably.

I don't think anyone's making the contention that her violation is any greater than the others.
Just more people care about seeing her in the nip and she's the only one that threatened legal action, afaik.

Mr-Burns-Excellent.jpg

Wait wait, was this whole thing not just one of those 'viral advertising' things for that new Cameron Diaz film?

Anyway why is Kirsten Dunst getting annoyed, sure I've seen Melancholia already

So as far as I can tell every single woman with a camer phone takes pictures of themselves naked.

Not just celebs either I've found phones at parties and identified the owners from their naked pictures. My Sister also found a phone ringing on the bus and the owner was begging her for the phone back offering her mounds of cash etc so she checked the videos and there were about 8 videos of the owner giving head to random dicks.

Any thumped ladies want to explain the fascination ? Is it just that women's bodies are so fucking deadly looking ?

I've never once had the need to take a picture of my mickey and then save it on my phone and walk around with it, just in case.

Mind you this is my phone
786-3368_PI_TPS1521184

I might try drawing a picture of my knob using text though.
No way.

Thats MENTAL

Even I havent photographed my gear yet..let alone smoking some dudes lad..although I keep threatening to.

and believe me..its a threat.NO good could come from it

Whos's Jennifer Lawerence?

Shes not one of them NIcki Minaj types I hope..

Y'know..pop singers

Anyway..where sthe link?I don't wanna be left behind

But I can't be arsed typing it into google.Typings not my first language

ANd sur the internet is fucking jammed with gee anyway.Whats a few extra snaps gonna do..break it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back