animated gif thread (6 Viewers)

mtvftrdd8dbpsllxdzr8.gif

We were on holiday in France somewhere one year and doing a spot of horse riding as you do. The horse I was riding bit my younger sister on the leg. When we got back to the stables the lad in charge proceeded to beat the shit out of a horse with a stick in front of us kids. Traumatised us for life I reckon.

We were on holiday in France somewhere one year and doing a spot of horse riding as you do. The horse I was riding bit my younger sister on the leg. When we got back to the stables the lad in charge proceeded to beat the shit out of a horse with a stick in front of us kids. Traumatised us for life I reckon.
Did he beat the horse that bit your sister or some other horse? The one time in my life that i was a horse it kept trying to turn around bite my ankles. The camel bite looks sore enough

if you knew how to drive you wouldn't have had to ride a horse

Did he beat the horse that bit your sister or some other horse? The one time in my life that i was a horse it kept trying to turn around bite my ankles. The camel bite looks sore enough
The horse that bit my sister. My sister was crying and my dad told your man when we got back and he took a stick and started lashing it in front of us.

Chimp master had a bag of lollies that he used to momentarily distract the chimp - well, long enough to take a photo.
I had forgotten that I had placed the youngest of us between myself and the ravenous chimp.
That is classic me.

We weren't aware that the whole thing was under CIA surveillance.

1074566_10151783241124603_1463309084_o.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back