Scumbags (6 Viewers)

knack attack

teacher in limerick told us once that a guy jumped into the shannon once to save a guy who was drowing , and a big crowd gatherd to watch and when he came out after saving the guy a chaV could be seen running off with his clothes dirty knack bastards

Re: knack attack

Yer man from Crush Proof looks like Steven Gerard.......

I was on the 49N on friday and this geezer (white trackie stylie) thought that it would be great craic to try chattin up this French girl behind me by offering her some coke off the back of his hand.... suave....

haha, yeah.. i prefer to wine and dine them myself, but only on pay day...

i met one spa who was meeting his wife in the joy. apperantly he goes in everday! he was only bout 17/18! but he rekons she'd do it for him. tough luck dude! but nah, seemingly they had met there so, prison and his family are no strangers it seems. the fukin meatball left a whole ounce of hash on the bus seat. i fucked it at his head from the window. what a goon! he was lovin a bit of loserdom12, but i hadnt finished it so i gave him some sky speaks... maybe the retard might get ejikated an shit...
if either of u read this, nice zine guys...

On the 42 bus one day there was these 4 scumbags down the back of the bus and they where fuckin rubberheads. One of the scumbags goes to the other three, "heor boys, d ya know what id love now and they replied"Wha" and then the scumbag goes, "a packet of HARIBO". Id love to beat him with several packets o haribo!!!!!!The bang of burberry off these chav whores....
charver1.jpg

Stanto said:
On the 42 bus one day there was these 4 scumbags down the back of the bus and they where fuckin rubberheads. One of the scumbags goes to the other three, "heor boys, d ya know what id love now and they replied"Wha" and then the scumbag goes, "a packet of HARIBO". Id love to beat him with several packets o haribo!!!!!!The bang of burberry off these chav whores....
charver1.jpg

Haha, the one at the back of that picture looks like a total fuckin psycho, bet you he stabbed the other 3 with a broken bottle after the picture was taken.

Denver Max said:
thats sexist...

hmmm... havent got a clu as to hu u are taking the piss out of or whether u are or not but... yeah, of course i didnt mean it, dont no if this explanation is necesary, i feel like ross right about now... sure, ill carry on... yes, that comment was of course merely pointing out that we, the cleaner of the species, have the fortunous oppertunity to be 'suave'...

Cormcolash said:
Haha, the one at the back of that picture looks like a total fuckin psycho, bet you he stabbed the other 3 with a broken bottle after the picture was taken.
Id say he definately went to town with one alrite!

hmmm... havent got a clu as to hu u are taking the piss out of or whether u are or not but... yeah, of course i didnt mean it, dont no if this explanation is necesary, i feel like ross right about now... sure, ill carry on... yes, that comment was of course merely pointing out that we, the cleaner of the species, have the fortunous oppertunity to be 'suave'...
thats racist

Denver Max said:
thats racist
which is, of course, my entire point in posting on this thread... but u must be taking the piss cuz thats the only sorta thing uve sed for the last 3 days on both forums... other than talking about pecans...

ed in mouth said:
which is, of course, my entire point in posting on this thread... but u must be taking the piss cuz thats the only sorta thing uve sed for the last 3 days on both forums... other than talking about pecans...
Stop arguing,were talkin about these wankers with the nack tashes,the tilted caps and the intetion of starting on someone who dresses different to them!!!
scmacr-11_2.jpg
Scum complete and utter scum,look at these dodgy bastards. I HATE THEM WITH A PASSION!!!!!!! P.s Check out the socks.Muahahahahahahahahahahaha hahah!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back