Scumbags (1 Viewer)

best way to get rid of the "scumbags" is wait till there all in a group which is fairly frequent!! get a big can of Lynx and a lighter and watch those plastic tracksuits fuckers go up!!!!

The New Dublin is so much less scumbag. Seriously, all the foreigns must soak up the abuse, or else they're all just fuckin shell-shocked walkin around new fancy-clean Dublin, or maybe it's cos the dole is so easy to get and you get fuckin LOOOOADS of money on it these days? I haven't had a slaggin or a fight even once in the 6 months I've been back. To tell the truth, it's vaguely disappointing. Am I not edgy anymore? Am I not the threat to normality I once was? *sigh*

Scumbags are deadly, they don't give a FUCK.

dublinriot.jpg
_41375732_lonecoppacred.jpg

dublin9nh.jpg

Respect to the Haribo |ii|

The New Dublin is so much less scumbag. Seriously, all the foreigns must soak up the abuse, or else they're all just fuckin shell-shocked walkin around Dublin, or maybe it's cos the dole is so easy to get and you get fuckin LOOOOADS of money on it these days? I haven't had a slaggin or a fight even once in the 6 months I've been back. To tell the truth, it's vaguely disappointing. Am I not edgy anymore? Am I not the threat to normality I once was? *sigh*

Scumbags are deadly, they don't give a FUCK.

You're getting old. I've found the older I get the less hassle I get must be the same with you. Maybe the studded jacket scares them away, they're afraid to punch you incase they punch the studs or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back