An Introduction to User Infractions (3 Viewers)

Infractions?

• A good idea!

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • A bad idea!

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Fascist!

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
seriousbusiness2.jpg

Guy's a cunt. Would'nt have him fired over an internet fight though. Because hey, we're all internet, are'nt we?

The children are the future everybody.

Guy's a cunt. Would'nt have him fired over an internet fight though. Because hey, we're all internet, are'nt we?

The children are the future everybody.

exactly. it's a bit of a step too far. anyway, fuck it. I couldnt give a rat's ass either way.

Only just noticed this now.

Whoever did it deserves to be banned and kicked to death.

You never fuck with someone's work, fucking prick. It's the fucking internet. Grow the fuck up. If you're not able for it, don't get involved.

Also, in case nobody fucking noticed, the guy has also had problems with depression. So why don't you muss it up and put him into an even worse state. Now, he may have been making it up, but I don't think so.

Childish, churlish, and potentially lethal.

Happy World Mental Health Day- Let's try to prevent suicide.

Only just noticed this now.

Whoever did it deserves to be banned and kicked to death.

You never fuck with someone's work, fucking prick. It's the fucking internet. Grow the fuck up. If you're not able for it, don't get involved.

Also, in case nobody fucking noticed, the guy has also had problems with depression. So why don't you muss it up and put him into an even worse state. Now, he may have been making it up, but I don't think so.

Childish, churlish, and potentially lethal.

Happy World Mental Health Day- Let's try to prevent suicide.

while I agree with this in a way, an asshole with depression is still an asshole.

while I agree with this in a way, an asshole with depression is still an asshole.

Shame on the person behind all this. They should at least admit it. What they did defines an asshole. To rat someone out to their employer is a million times worse than posting a swastika etc.

Its just a fucking message forum. With respect, you and many others jumped at every bit of bait he dangled in front of you. Why you didn't ignore him i don't know.

Did someone actually report him to his employers?

I saw a thread where someone recommended that course of action, named the employers etc. (which was bad enough really) - but Politapill didn't say anywere that someone actually had done it. Janer did, but I think he may have been assuming that someone did...

Shame on the person behind all this. They should at least admit it. What they did defines an asshole. To rat someone out to their employer is a million times worse than posting a swastika etc.

Its just a fucking message forum. With respect, you and many others jumped at every bit of bait he dangled in front of you. Why you didn't ignore him i don't know.

The swastika thing hardly effected me whatsoever because it was the same lame attention seeking crap other retards used to do. What did bother me was the casual mysogyny and sexual harassment going completely unchecked. And fuck that if I'm going to stand by and let some dickhead treat other people like that without at least calling him on it. I didn't go for him on everything, but those kind of things are where I draw the line.

Anyway, if anyone thinks I'm a fucking dick for having a go at him for that then fine. I couldn't give two shits. It is afterall just a message board. And I agree that whoever attempted to get him fired is a complete lameoid and just say they did it rather than let other people be falsely accused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back