An Introduction to User Infractions (2 Viewers)

Infractions?

• A good idea!

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • A bad idea!

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Fascist!

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, this thread is a place for insulting people with disabilities.

Apparently.

Which, I'm pretty sure, is illegal.

As of December, 2005.

actually..

are you being serious? cos why don't you fucking get me fired already. in fact fuck everyone on this thread. it's fucking bedtime.

Oh, I'm serious alright. Not in a, "Oh, I'm so upset, I'm going to report it to me ma," sort of way.

More in a World Mental Health Day awareness type of way.

But sure that's passed.

Sleep well.

Someone has to stick up for us mentalists. And if not us, then who?

(Here's hoping none of you are ever touched by the spectre of depression - seriously).

Hm?
This has nothing to do with me, and I told Mark as much the week before last, when he asked me directly.
Do we know for a fact that he's been fired/disciplined? Oh, we don't. OK.
If he has been, I would assume that he would have been told the details of, and had the right to reply to any complaint made against him, and thus knows who made it.
As for the moral implications involved: If you say nasty things to people who might take it the wrong way, and tell the internet who you are and where you work (I did neither, have a look at my post in case this is in some way unclear to you) you ought to be prepared to live with the consequences. This is commonly referred to as learning a lesson the hard way, though if someone from here did actually complain out of malice (as opposed to some genuine grievance—again, we're missing...all the facts) then they're an asshole, obviously.

Goff: Is your particular mental illness characterised by symptoms such as "being a spanner"? It's the only explanation I can think of for the rabid, self-righteous hatefulness you keep spouting from your moral shetland pony about kicking people to death and how wrong everyone else's actions (actual and imagined) are. I keep forgetting that you have a say in what goes on around here. Oh, wait...

Heres a personal opinion.

I have every reason to believe it was you. Say perhaps it wasnt you, well then it was certainly you who gave the person who done it the ammunition to do so.

Fair play man.

Wouldnt mind meeting you for a pint ICUH8N. Pick a setting, company or whatever. A lads chat in the corner of a pub would be sound.

Oh, I'm serious alright. Not in a, "Oh, I'm so upset, I'm going to report it to me ma," sort of way.

More in a World Mental Health Day awareness type of way.

But sure that's passed.

Sleep well.

Someone has to stick up for us mentalists. And if not us, then who?

(Here's hoping none of you are ever touched by the spectre of depression - seriously).

goff you have no idea what you sound like otherwise you would have stopped yourself a few posts back. how dare you use depression as a scapegoat for asshole behaviour? you're aware that there's a significant amount of posters here who DO suffer from it and dont need to be spoken to about it like they've never heard of it before....aren't you?

you'd never know it because MOST people dont dredge it up and flog it around as an excuse for their behaviour both on and off a message board. though in this case politapill didnt as far as i'm aware - you decided to act as his spokesman. did he ever message you and tell you that was why he was being a prick?
"hi goff. i'm being an asshole, i know - but i'm allowed. i have depression."
ugh ugh ugh. it's insulting.
there are millions of people who suffer from this condition and you don't see them all acting like 2 year olds with a coke problem.

I use Vater(usa) hand selected hikory sticks.Size you ask?Why 5b of course you silly!I enjoy the splashy sustained sound you can only get from sabian cymbals but sometimes zildjian can be divine for more melodic,plaintive ballads.
Obiously all you cats know i'm talking about drumming in the medium of classic rock ala Cherrry otherwise we woudn't even be here.
Now this threads deadly.thank god for 24 hour intrrnt shops with dark lightng and innanttentive staff

goff you have no idea what you sound like otherwise you would have stopped yourself a few posts back. how dare you use depression as a scapegoat for asshole behaviour? you're aware that there's a significant amount of posters here who DO suffer from it and dont need to be spoken to about it like they've never heard of it before....aren't you?

you'd never know it because MOST people dont dredge it up and flog it around as an excuse for their behaviour both on and off a message board. though in this case politapill didnt as far as i'm aware - you decided to act as his spokesman. did he ever message you and tell you that was why he was being a prick?
there are millions of people who suffer from this condition and you don't see them all acting like 2 year olds with a coke problem.

Self confessed troll on more than one occasion. I've even went as far as saying before that Im totally against 90% of the stuff I post and that its retarded. Call it weird or whatever but it was purely to get a reaction and you ate every last bit of it. My personal problems have nothing got to do with being a message board troll, its only a fuckin laugh as far as im concerned. If someone annoyed me that much which is laughable in itself well then I could easily use the ignore function.

You've got some cheek saying i've got a coke problem without knowing me in the slightest(Which by the way I dont, so shut the fuck up). Too many people on this board would hold a 'real life' grudge over a message board. I'll introduce myself at a gig when you're over, Lauren.

if you actually read my post you'd see that i agree with the bit i've highlighted here. that post was in response to goff's implications that you should be left alone, because your depression makes you an asshole.

and i explicitly refuted that in my response. i was actually not taking a dig at you, you dork.

the coke problem was a metaphor as well but you're on a rant so you obviously didnt read ANY of my post properly.

the only grudges i hold in life are against sally hamblin when i was 5 for not lending me a paintbrush, and the tooth fairy for not existing in the first place.

please dont call me by my name. it makes me feel icky.

Self confessed troll on more than one occasion. I've even went as far as saying before that Im totally against 90% of the stuff I post. Call it weird or whatever but it was purely to get a reaction and you ate every last bit of it. My personal problems have nothing got to do with being a message board troll, its only a fuckin laugh as far as im concerned. If someone annoyed me that much which is laughable in itself well then I could easily use the ignore function.

You've got some cheek saying i've got a coke problem without knowing me in the slightest(Which by the way I dont, so shut the fuck up). Too many people on this board would hold a 'real life' grudge over a message board. I'll introduce myself at a gig when you're over, Lauren.

if you actually read my post you'd see that i agree with the bit i've highlighted here. that post was in response to goff's implications that you should be left alone, because your depression makes you an asshole.

and i explicitly refuted that in my response. i was actually not taking a dig at you, you dork.

the coke problem was a metaphor as well but you're on a rant so you obviously didnt read ANY of my post properly.

the only grudges i hold in life are against sally hamblin when i was 5 for not lending me a paintbrush, and the tooth fairy for not existing in the first place.

please dont call me by my name. it makes me feel icky.

You've used my name on more than one occasion, Lauren.

Oh and i'd like to apologise about the comments I made regarding the owners of the board(Pete) about the involvement of them in this. It was just infact the user that reported me who said they had Pete's blessing in all this to provide further evidence and whatever details he could.

A hugely disrespectful thing to do to Pete at the same time aswell.

I'll see ya's after 6!!!

My point was you do not get people's work involved. As the effect on that can be devastating. Not what's said on the forum. I'm sure he's big enough to take what he gives.

That's the thing that I'm trying to state. Not, look at poor P/Pill, he's not well. And, again, I'm trying to get people to see how huge a problem depression actually is.

I've been very open and forthcoming about this on the depression thread. And I hope, that by not hiding it and talking about it, someone may actually get something from it.

What I did NOT expect is for someone to use it against me in a mocking way, just because I expressed an opinion about something. Because that was downright insulting and, as I said, potentially lethal. By contacting his employer, not knowing anything whatsoever about him, who knows what could have happened.

There is enough stigma about mental illness in this country that I do not need someone poking fun at me, or it.

If I was in a wheelchair, would it still be okay to slag my disability, or is that different?

yawning-cat-photo

12Yawning%20cat1.jpg

220px-Cat_yawning.jpg

jaspurr_freestyleyawning.jpg

Pooka%20yawning%206-18-00_small.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back