I'm gay (1 Viewer)

Jim A. Morrish said:
janey who the hell isn't these days??!??

I'm convinced that the dinosaurs aren't extinct because some stones fell on each of their heads but rather they all decided they were gay and no more was the patter of little dinosaur feet, hence the subsequent extinction.

National Geographic are making a documentary on my theory, to be broadcast next year.
hmmm your ideas intrigue me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

The Rose Of Tralee is a gay

New Rose of Tralee speaks of her confidence as a gay woman

Brilliant

A super-hot gay. Ladies, she's single.

0009621f-642.jpg

OH MY GOD, THE ROSE OF TRALEE IS GAY??? DOES THIS MEAN I HAVE TO START GIVING SOME KIND OF FUCK ABOUT THAT PIECE OF SHIT COMPETITION ALL OF A SUDDEN?
Are you gay ? Because if you are gay you absolutely have to respect her. If not you're a self hating gay and if you're straight you're both a misogynist and a homophobe.

So basically you better post a meme of a rainbow over Tralee right now on facebook or you'll be slaughtered.

shes tremendous. Perfect in every way.

Except... she went into the fucking rose of tralee.

#conflicted

She doesn't drink.

I'm surprised they let her enter. Being gay is nothing compared to the completely non-traditional, unIrish lifestyle of not being a hoor for the gargle.

Last edited:
So brave.
Fuck off.

It's easy to be so blase in this day and age, but visibility still counts.

I told my mate in the pub last night - he's a gay dude - and he instantly texted his friend who is having a horrid time with her traditional Irish family about accepting her sexuality.
She was fucking chuffed.
I had to explain to him what the Rose Of Tralee was, but she knew right away.
I'd have to think there were a lot of girls around Ireland yesterday morning secretly going "Yes!" when they read this story.

It's easy to be so blase in this day and age, but visibility still counts.

I told my mate in the pub last night - he's a gay dude - and he instantly texted his friend who is having a horrid time with her traditional Irish family about accepting her sexuality.
She was fucking chuffed.
I had to explain to him what the Rose Of Tralee was, but she knew right away.
I'd have to think there were a lot of girls around Ireland yesterday morning secretly going "Yes!" when they read this story.
I probably should have explained that post - it was aimed at the sort of comments that cropped up (Sindo website and the like) in the wake of the announcement. It wasn't an attack on The Rose, but it was an attack on a certain mindset that somehow sees this as a brave step in some way. FFS. We still have a very long way to go in this country (rolls eyes).

I should have researched this more but there's a funny syndrome identified by Dan Savage (he gave it a name but I can't remember it) where straight people are SO cool about gayness that they can convince themselves that they are themselves gay.
He had a caller who found himself in a situation with a dude and then was annoyed at himself because he was icked out by the other cock. He thought he was being homophobic and was looking for guidance.
Easy mistake to make I suppose.

I probably should have explained that post - it was aimed at the sort of comments that cropped up (Sindo website and the like) in the wake of the announcement. It wasn't an attack on The Rose, but it was an attack on a certain mindset that somehow sees this as a brave step in some way. FFS. We still have a very long way to go in this country (rolls eyes).
I'm not gay but if I were this Rose of Tralee bullshit would mean as much to me as Ireland winning the rugby world cup.

I.e fuck all.
I have a friend that switches her dating app to women when she is out of town.
She likes guys, but mixes it up with a few ladies when on the road.

Fluid sexuality sounds kind of fun.

If I were into lads I'd love to finally get an answer to the big question I've always had. Which is straight lads and ladies can have a bit of a play fight, you know tickling, play wrestling like for the laugh like. A bit of the auld rough and tumble and girls can get away with really trying to pummel you.

But if you're bloke on bloke can you go all out and actually go full on suplex on each other ? Just wondering like.

Unfortunately all the gay men I know have been evasive in answering or didn't know what a sulplex was.

Fucking prima donnas.
Another Rams defensive player told me that "Sam is respecting our space" and that, from his perspective, he seems to think that Michael Sam is kind of waiting to take a shower, as not to make his teammates feel uncomfortable.

Seriously if your going to get your mickey out, you should at least do it in front of someone who appreciates it. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back