Minor complaints thread (39 Viewers)

It's like sweet, sweet nectar after a few cans of the tesco knock off:

tesco-kick-energy-drink.jpg

Restaurants that do stupid gimmicky stuff with food

I ordered a salad which was presented in a variety of containers on a wooden board. A small fido jar contained three slices of lettuce and some feta with chick peas. On the side was a small fingerbowl thing with some croutons. The waiter handed me a large tin bowl, helpfully explaining it was for mixing the salad.

I let out an audible "what the fuck is this?" much to the amusement of the people at the table next to me.

Just stupid

Noah & Co in Liffey Valley

Will I be back?

Noah way

lads - the fucking wall-to-wall coverage of higgins trip across to see the queen. its clearly been used by RTE newteam as an excuse to go on the piss in london for the next week.

and its an historic event, not a historical one - you illiterate fuckos..

lads - the fucking wall-to-wall coverage of higgins trip across to see the queen. its clearly been used by RTE newteam as an excuse to go on the piss in london for the next week.

and its an historic event, not a historical one - you illiterate fuckos..

It was like a fucking royal wedding on Sean O'Rourke this morning - kind of like being forced to watch telly with your granny and there's no remote.

The best thing about these events is when they have Gerry Adams on and poke sticks at him.

It was like a fucking royal wedding on Sean O'Rourke this morning - kind of like being forced to watch telly with your granny and there's no remote.

The best thing about these events is when they have Gerry Adams on and poke sticks at him.

The conflation of the President's meeting with Queen Elizabeth and the death of Peaches Geldof was inspiring

Restaurants that do stupid gimmicky stuff with food

YES! What's wrong with serving stuff on a ceramic plate? It's all fucking wooden chopping boards, tin buckets for chips & mason jars. Fuck that nonsense.

Those wooden serving boards freak me out, I have no scientific basis for it but I'm paranoid that they're a breeding ground for delicious bacteria awaiting to infuse itself into your steak.

The way The Journal prefix their tweets or facebook posts with 'Great News:' or 'Tragic News:' or one I saw today 'Amazing News:'

could you imagine if the Irish Times did this. Instead of News, Sport, etc the categories could be; Great News, Poxy News, News People couldn't give 2 fucks about.

The way The Journal prefix their tweets or facebook posts with 'Great News:' or 'Tragic News:' or one I saw today 'Amazing News:'

could you imagine if the Irish Times did this. Instead of News, Sport, etc the categories could be; Great News, Poxy News, News People couldn't give 2 fucks about.

Internet link-bait douche baggery at its finest. The web is ruined because of these attention grabbing cunts.

Even worst than those lame descriptions are the 'call to action' headlines. I believe I saw one on The Journal a while back that went along the lines of "10 Irish book shops you have to visit before you die". Like seriously? I really need to visit some fucking book shops before I die? The world is over-rated.

Internet link-bait douche baggery at its finest. The web is ruined because of these attention grabbing cunts.

Even worst than those lame descriptions are the 'call to action' headlines. I believe I saw one on The Journal a while back that went along the lines of "10 Irish book shops you have to visit before you die". Like seriously? I really need to visit some fucking book shops before I die? The world is over-rated.

5 correct wires you have to snip before you die in 60 seconds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back