Minor complaints thread (7 Viewers)

the girl who's staying in my flat while my flatmate is on holiday dumped a load of coffee grinds in the sink and blocked the plughole. i bashed my head on the cupboard door looking for the caustic soda. she also nicked the shaving mirror from the bathroom.

I know I will never use it but it's a part of the course. I don't need to pass that part thankfully. It's more to do with confidence behind a bar and some basic knowledge. I'm actually learning a lot. If I were 22 I would have used this to travel the world. These kids have the right idea. Slightly jealous of them.

Where are you doing this course? That place up the road from the Tivolli theatre?

the girl who's staying in my flat while my flatmate is on holiday dumped a load of coffee grinds in the sink and blocked the plughole. i bashed my head on the cupboard door looking for the caustic soda. she also nicked the shaving mirror from the bathroom.

Have you learned her name yet?

a09K5nv_700b_v2.jpg

Seriously

Tim Symmonds · Suggested Post
I've finally done it! I've lost the lard gut! I used to do 10KM runs, but now that I'm in my late 40's with a wife and 4 kids, I don't have the time. Over the years I had built up all of this lard gut and needed to get rid of it fast. That's when I read an article about how Adam Richman (from Man Vs Food) shaved a ton of lard gut from himself by taking this neat advice. You will never guess what it is... Check his story out below.

Adam Richmans Dìet Secret Revealed
womenshealthydinners2014.com
Click Here To Find Out How Adam Richman from Man Vs Food was able to lose 30LBS in õne mõnth without extra Dìeting or êxercisê. You'll be amazed by how easy this trick is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back