Minor complaints thread (5 Viewers)

My flatmate has a friend staying in her room for a few weeks while she's on holiday. This girl has told me her name on more than one occasion but I've completely forgotten it. I can't ask again. She's already been here a week. I'm just going to have to hope I don't have to introduce her to anyone for the next few weeks.

My flatmate has a friend staying in her room for a few weeks while she's on holiday. This girl has told me her name on more than one occasion but I've completely forgotten it. I can't ask again. She's already been here a week. I'm just going to have to hope I don't have to introduce her to anyone for the next few weeks.

Text your flatmate and ask her for the details

International students means a lot of Eurovision style dance music being played all day. Also I have a huge circular bruise on my hand from trying to catch bottles.

I look forward to you using those skills with all the locals in your pub:

about_us_barman.png

PINT OF GUINNESS COMING RIGHT UP

I know I will never use it but it's a part of the course. I don't need to pass that part thankfully. It's more to do with confidence behind a bar and some basic knowledge. I'm actually learning a lot. If I were 22 I would have used this to travel the world. These kids have the right idea. Slightly jealous of them.

Minor Complaint: Just dropped that Mansun youtube link from the other thread in as an internal note on one of our systems

whooooops

I know I will never use it but it's a part of the course. I don't need to pass that part thankfully. It's more to do with confidence behind a bar and some basic knowledge. I'm actually learning a lot. If I were 22 I would have used this to travel the world. These kids have the right idea. Slightly jealous of them.

ah I was just kidding, it's cool stuff to know. LEARNING IS GOOD, i'm pro-learning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back