Minor complaints thread (6 Viewers)

I'm already 5 books behind schedule in my goodreads reading challenge for 2014 and I only set it to 40.
i'm 2 books behind, I keep reading small books to keep me up to speed while i trudge through the Bros K.

The stench of urine and shit from the rendering plant next door is permeating through the office. I can taste it.

hmm... the men's toilets near where I sit is closed for repairs..perhaps that's where the smell is coming from

I'd go outside for a breath of fresh air but it stinks out there too

Irish people fawning over the British Royal Family ...it bugs the hell out of me, way more than it should.

I suspect my early development being taught by a rabid republican school teacher might have something to do with it

Royal families are ridiculous, people should be dragging them through the streets behind horses, not fawning over them. Voting them into regular citizens would be ok too. I suppose the fairy tale aspect of it is nice though. William is gone to new Zealand, the ignorant prick.

Internet link-bait douche baggery at its finest. The web is ruined because of these attention grabbing cunts.

Even worst than those lame descriptions are the 'call to action' headlines. I believe I saw one on The Journal a while back that went along the lines of "10 Irish book shops you have to visit before you die". Like seriously? I really need to visit some fucking book shops before I die? The world is over-rated.

Upworthy Generator - Instantly create Upworthy-style articles

Careful now..

jeff2.jpg

and there ain't no deadly spiders in Ireland.
There aint no deadly Irish spiders in Ireland. I worked in a warehouse emptying container loads from China. We found a beetle the size of my hand one day. And one of the Polish lads claimed a spider the size of a bird scuttled by him one day.

On a lighter note, have you ever had to describe animals to people who speak a different language ? It's fucking gas craic altogether. You end resorting to hand gestures and making faces, baring your teeth and miming ears with your hands, and saying things like

"medium length fur, brownish, but sometimes white or black with a fluffy back and about the size of a toaster,.... you know the one..... like a rat but with no tail and bigger feet......eh..... a bit rabbitty....ah you know what I'm talking about sure"

Anyway the polish lads description of a spider was fucking genius, i've never seen anyone pull a spider face before but he fucking nailed it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back