Your blog. (3 Viewers)

Scientician 0.8

Supporter
Contributor
I know loads of yiz have blogs. Some of them are linked in your sigs etc. Who all does blogs here? Are they mainly music? Wobbler does a food blog. What other non-music blogs do yiz do?

i've started a research/general interest blog but I'm not totally sure about the purpose of it.

I don't think I write well either..

I consider the school of atheism that's popular at the moment to be an elitist dead-end for humanity (will attempt to justify that bombshell on request).
So ... you going to justify that bombshell dude? I don't know anything much about what's popular, but my school of atheism would be an inclusive starting point for a better future for humanity, if anyone cared enough

We could take this to a different thread, perhaps?

So ... you going to justify that bombshell dude? I don't know anything much about what's popular, but my school of atheism would be an inclusive starting point for a better future for humanity, if anyone cared enough

We could take this to a different thread, perhaps?

Would you like to step outside and discuss this? :p

Srsly tho
Some of my thoughts on the atheist / scientific absolutist standpoint are in my blog under the heading: I'm about ready for that kiss now explody,

so load the cannon and prepare yr broadside; I'll see you in another life... I mean in another thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back