Your blog. (1 Viewer)

Scientician 0.8

Supporter
Contributor
I know loads of yiz have blogs. Some of them are linked in your sigs etc. Who all does blogs here? Are they mainly music? Wobbler does a food blog. What other non-music blogs do yiz do?

i've started a research/general interest blog but I'm not totally sure about the purpose of it.

I don't think I write well either..

I consider the school of atheism that's popular at the moment to be an elitist dead-end for humanity (will attempt to justify that bombshell on request).
So ... you going to justify that bombshell dude? I don't know anything much about what's popular, but my school of atheism would be an inclusive starting point for a better future for humanity, if anyone cared enough

We could take this to a different thread, perhaps?

So ... you going to justify that bombshell dude? I don't know anything much about what's popular, but my school of atheism would be an inclusive starting point for a better future for humanity, if anyone cared enough

We could take this to a different thread, perhaps?

Would you like to step outside and discuss this? :p

Srsly tho
Some of my thoughts on the atheist / scientific absolutist standpoint are in my blog under the heading: I'm about ready for that kiss now explody,

so load the cannon and prepare yr broadside; I'll see you in another life... I mean in another thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back