Zine Printing/Kerry punks (1 Viewer)

Um, brinepacer was my first username a few years ago. Thanks for the printing prices but. U2 had to clean glass because they were staying back for late pints and the cops showed up, so the manager passed them off as bar staff. Tralee was always an awful shithole when i was there, but it seems to have got a lot better the last year or so with Club Head Bang Bang doing gigs and what not. Still hate the place with a passion though.

but...the rose of tralee!?surely that's enough to justify Tralee as one of the great irish towns. I hear they're calling it the punks of tralee this year, people singing a verse of now i wanna sniff some glue as opposed to a erun through of the cork hornpipe on the tin whistle.(by god thats fuckin beautiful. beautiful fuckin shit by!!)

ReadySteadyJedi said:
Tralee was always an awful shithole when i was there, but it seems to have got a lot better the last year or so with Club Head Bang Bang doing gigs and what not. Still hate the place with a passion though.

truely is a shithole...nearly as much as limerick!:eek:

Ayone got any similar info for inkjet printing zines double sided in dublin? A4 olour and black and white. I want better than photocopy quality and wasn't happy with the inkjets Reads did for me.

dunderhead said:
but...the rose of tralee!?surely that's enough to justify Tralee as one of the great irish towns. I hear they're calling it the punks of tralee this year, people singing a verse of now i wanna sniff some glue as opposed to a erun through of the cork hornpipe on the tin whistle.(by god thats fuckin beautiful. beautiful fuckin shit by!!)
i rekon the rose is gonna be great this year, the full line up has yet to be revealed.....
There are some gem in the acts that have been anounced tho'

The Garda Band, Tabby, Big Generator, Lightning Strikes, Oracle, The Irish Dance Company, The Neil Diamond Tribute Band, Brendan Boyer, Liadan, Latin Express Salsa Show, The Kaye Twins, The Great Pretenders (Queen Tribute)

good to see the garda band representin' this year they were sorely missed last year....

***king Dumb

Brinepacer said:
Anyone know somewhere in our fair isle (particularly in Kerry) that i can get my zine printed cheapo, like a super cheap photocopying place? Plus are there any other punks in Kerry? I'm livin in tralee and i'm going batty.....

Reads in Cork city is 3c a side for A4 which is cheaper than Reads in Dublin (4c) if thats any good to you. (photocopying that is...)

we do:

100 a3 poster's colour digitally on 120gm colotech paper for 50.00

500 a3 poster's colour litho on 170gm gloss paper for 225.00

1000 a3 poster's colour litho on 170gm gloss paper for 250.00

5000 a6 full colour 2 sided flyers on 300gm litho for 250.00

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back